Below you will find a resume for a technical recruiter with job experience as Senior Staffing Specialist and Business Development Manager. Though the resume focuses on technical recruiting, its a good reference for most recruiting positions.
The paragraph summary underscores 10 years of experience finding, attracting and closing top level IT talent. This section also identifies key skills such as relationships development and salary negotiation.
A Core competencies section is used to quickly emphasize a wide range of experience that includes project management, advanced recruiting, government recruiting, business development, metrics, problem resolution, screening and qualification.
The experience section uses paragraphs to document core duties and bullet points to highlight achievements such as the ability to close candidates as a recruiter.
A simple education section displays the Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science.
Technical Recruiter Resume Statements
- Research, identify and qualify candidates for client’s open IT job positions.
- Work with hiring managers to define job requirements, outline job postings, and develop new sourcing strategies.
- Schedule initial interviews and follow up interviews for successful candidates.
- Source candidates through database mining, Internet searches, direct sourcing, job fairs, community conferences and internal referrals.
- Collaborate with third party recruiting companies to help source candidates from diverse pools of job seekers.
- Arrange travel, set up lodging and procure transportation for out of state candidates.
- Analyze new recruiting technologies, sourcing tools and interviewing process to improve success rates.
- Assist human resources in escorting clients to various departments, explaining rules and answering common questions.
- Oversee applicant tracking processes and requirements in order to remain compliant with federal regulations.
- Work with hiring managers and staff members to coordinate starting dates and orientation.