Information Technology professional with experience as a manager. This IT Supervisor Resume Example can be a helpful reference for job positions as an Infrastructure Lead or IT Team Lead.
The job candidate highlights skills in telecommunications, strategic planning, team leadership. Additional areas of strength include solution design, requirements analysis, project management and training.
The professional experience section identifies the scope of the company as well responsibilities at each position. Bullet points underscore achievements and important technical team leadership projects.
The job seeker uses a technique that describes the challenge of the project then identifies the solution using numbers, dollars, percentages to document real results. You will also notice that some jobs show references to awards.
This individual possesses a Bachelor of Science degree and a variety of hands on technical skills listed at the bottom of the resume.
IT Supervisor Resume Statements
- Lead teams in the design of new applications, configuration of system upgrades and development of new programming tools.
- Manage deployment and support of internal infrastructure system ensuring that periodic tasks are completed by each team member.
- Create business processes, best practices, standards, templates and operating procedures to optimize IT project development.
- Oversee projects to design and implement local IT infrastructure, data centers, network systems and servers.
- Assign schedules, coordinate staff and allocate resources to ensure efficiency and productivity are maximized.
- Develop metrics to test and monitor applications, ensuring consistent improvement.
Collaborate with system architects, software engineers and IT management to ensure projects meet strategic initiatives.
- Research, analyze and recommend implementation of new technologies or systems hardware.
- Coordinate with external technology vendors, internal staff members and third party consultants.