Example of Resume for Software Manager with experience as Software Engineer and Project Manager. Any IT Manager will find this sample useful.
The summary uses a paragraph to outline the most important areas of knowledge. This includes problem solving, analytical thinking, leadership, sales and marketing.
The experience section uses standard headings and uses bold lettering to make the job title of software developer and project manager stand out. The paragraphs document responsibilities while bullet points highlight achievements.
A Technical Skills section shows the job seeker’s knowledge of languages, platforms and standards. This includes technologies such as C, C++, Java OOAD, J2EE, Database Design, SQL, XML and UNIX.
The job seeker lists an Education section at the end of the document, which shows the Masters Degree in Computer Science from Stanford.
Software Manager Resume Statements
- Analyze and develop product requirements and develop software to meet those functional needs.
- Review technical feasibility and work with team to develop timelines for product development.
- Manage product development budget, resource allocation and scheduling.
- Maintain reusable code for modular software and other components.
- Recruit and mentor software engineering team members.
- Lead planning and execution of project work plans, making ongoing revisions to meet changing needs.
- Direct development team efforts to achieve team and product development goals, objectives and milestones.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in global locations to build software architectures that resolve complex business problems.
- Oversee solutions development initiatives utilizing input from consultants and technology vendors.
- Work with senior management and executive staff to develop cohesive plans for the development of innovative software products.