Software Engineering Resume Example for Software Engineering professional. The resume can be a reference for most software or programming positions.
The summary documents experience in object-oriented design/analysis, software development, requirements planning and testing. The writer also identifies skills in java development, OOAD and RAID configuration.
Core business skills include IT management, mentoring, requirements planning, prototyping, conceptual design and interface implementation.
The job seeker also uses a Technical Expertise section to document specific IT skills such as Java, SWING, C, C++, J2EE, CORBA, UML, JSP.
The education section lists the B. S. in Computer Science along with other training and respected affiliations.
Software Engineer Resume Statements
- Expertise in software engineering fundamentals and data warehousing functions.
- Proven ability to build high performance, secure, data driven applications with quality code.
- Strong understanding of Java, C++, J2EE, SQL, XML, Oracle and object-oriented development.
- Solid knowledge of concepts and procedures of common software development methodologies.
- Extensive experience with database design, algorithm development, source control, embedded systems and multi-threaded software development environments.
- Design, develop and implement large scale enterprise level software systems.
- Conduct software and systems monitoring, testing and quality assurance.
- Known for ability to work with diverse consulting groups, business partners, designers, product developers, QA teams and clients.