The summary of this resume introduces the candidates business development, account management, relationship building skills.
The “Areas of Expertise” section contains keywords such as software sales, lead generation and account management.
Professional experience documents taks and starts with his most recent role.
Relevant accomplishments are listed below and focus on profit growth, cost reduction and successful projects.
Page two continues by highlighting his prior military service experience and closing with Branden’s education. Even though Branden did not complete his degree he wanted employers to know that he completed 60 college credit hours.
- Account Manager with extensive business development experience within highly competitive markets. Analytical professional skilled in navigating corporations through periods of accelerated growth. Collaborative communicator focused on building relationships, capable of working remotely and traveling while promoting synergy across business lines and global units to drive positive change, comprehensive business approaches, and enhanced profitability. Seeking an outside software account manager opportunity.
- Led commercial business accounts and supported SLED accounts for 9 states from Florida to Texas. Queried open-ended questions to determine customer’s needs and project requirements. Developed valuable rapport with operations and marketing managers, and clients and set standards for product development, service delivery, and customer relations.
- Achieved over $200K in new business development during Q2FY219.
- Prepared comprehensive analyses of selling points, structuring, and implementation plans.
- Utilized digital and cold call techniques to generate sales leads attaining 20 leads per day.