The title includes a one-liner summarizing the candidate’s years of financial experience.
The summary showcases her finance, budgeting, forecasting, cost reduction, GAAP experience, and interpersonal skills.
The “Highlights of Expertise” section contains keywords such as Financial Analysis, Project Management, GAAP, Budgeting and Risk Mitigation.
Immediately following, is a recount of her professional financial experience starting with her most recent job.
The initial statement below her job title describes her role, while the most important success is documented in bullets.
The second page includings additional experience as a Controller and Accountant. The resume ends listing the MBA, Bachelor and Associate degrees.
Summary for Financial Manager Target
- Senior finance and accounting professional combining cross-functional competencies in managing financial forecasting, budget creation, cost reduction, financial reporting, GAAP, and audit preparation.
- Acknowledged for sound decision-making talents borne of intense data analysis, business acuity, and big-picture vision.
- Strategic, methodical and reliable enjoy the challenge of resolving long-term issues eluding prior incumbents and influencing revenue positive outcomes.
- Tireless pursuit of delivering consensus amongst stakeholders.
Senior Finance Manager Experience Statements
- Lead business process reimagine and redesign projects, establishing and maintaining pivotal client relationships while providing project management and coordination.
- Analyze financial and accounting business practices and processes.
- Managed financial divisions, including ad hoc projects, forecast creation, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Completed high-concept variance analysis and risk assessments.
- Promoted consecutively from financial analyst, to senior financial analyst, and to financial reporting manager.
- Led ad hoc projects, report creation, financial statement analysis, warehouse expenditure forecasting, annual audit report, and GAAP research.
- Design and devise recommendations for organization interfacing with executives to end users.
- Developed operating budget and allocation to maintain high expense to revenue ratio and ensure limited loss liability.
- Created culture of cross-operational communication through communication with multiple divisions.
More Finance and Accounting Resumes
- Accountant Finance
- Accounting Analyst
- Accounting Manager
- Actuary Accounting
- Asset Management Resume
- Banker Resume
- Banking Financial
- Bookkeeping – Bookkeeper
- Budget Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Claims Analyst
- Collections Resume
- Cost Accountant
- CPA Certified Public Accountant
- Data Analyst
- Director of Finance
- Entry-Level Accountant
- Finance Executive
- Finance Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Consultant
- Financial Executive
- Financial Management
- Financial Manager
- Insurance Appraiser
- Insurance Manager
- Insurance Underwriter
- Investment Advisor
- Investment Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Journalist – Writer
- Loan Officer
- Mortgage Banker
- Portfolio Manager
- Real Estate Analyst
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Risk Analyst
- Senior Finance Manager
- Staff Accountant Resume
- Trader Resume