Seamstress resume example for a consummate professional in her field specializing in Leatherwork, Patching and Textile design.
This seamstress is a is a loyal business contributor who provides a wide variety of services including customer attention.
Whether looking to stay put or expand her independent customer base, this candidate is a career’s worth of experience and shows her ability to assist in the business-end of things, as well as seamstressing.
Seamstress Resume Statements
- A skilled seamstress with 25 years’ experience working with leather and fabric to repair and create wearable items.
- With an expansive skillset and innovative approach to repair, commits to excellent customer service with each project, suggesting customizations and cost-saving ideas.
- In search of a creative opportunity to increase responsibilities, contribute leadership and expand knowledge of apparel industry.
- Work part time for busy repair business, providing elaborate and basic repairs to mostly leather-based apparel and footwear – jackets, belts, bags, boots, etc.
- Communicate directly with customers to understand their needs to provide a comprehensive experience and great service value.
- Create custom handbag straps, patch jackets and pants, hem sleeves and pants.
- Purchase high quality materials to complete highly custom jobs using colored leathers.
More Industrial, Trades and Manufacturing Resume Examples
- Automotive Mechanic Resume
- Automotive Technician Resume
- Boat Captain Resume
- Carpenter Resume
- Electrician Resume Example
- Equipment Operator Resume
- Exporter International Shipping Resume
- Independent Contractor Resume
- Inventory Management Resume
- Landscaping Resume
- Manufacturing Engineer Resume
- Manufacturing Operations Resume
- Manufacturing Project Manager Resume
- Oil Field Consultant Resume
- Plumber Resume
- Product Manufacturing Resume
- Production Coordinator Resume
- Production Manager Resume
- Production Supervisor Resume
- Refrigeration Maintenance Resume Example
- Seamstress Resume