Below you will find a document that serves as a Registered Nurse Resume Example – Sample with job experience as Staff Nurse and Nurse Manager looking for position in Pharmaceutical Sales. This is a great career change resume reference for the healthcare field.
This career change resume uses an objective to clearly identify 10 years of experience as a Registered Nurse seeking a Pharmaceutical Sales position.
In this RN Resume, the job seeker emphasizes transferable skills such as knowledge of medical equipment, health care training and communications skills. Furthermore, the profile highlights the aptitude for developing new skills, multi-tasking and remaining dedicated to the position.
The job experience outlines their role and responsibility as a nurse. In the most recent position they focus on the ability to supervise a shift and handle a large number of patients while coordinating services, treatments and consultations.
The next position mentions the participation in Quality Assurance while conducting training, development, coaching and mentoring. These skills demonstrate an ability to interact with individuals which would be critical in a new sales position. Notice how the descriptions don’t describe much about specific nurse techniques or medical practices.
The education section provides a formal place to document the B. S. in Nursing from Boston College. Certifications, Affiliations and Computer Skills are listed below.
Nurse Resume Statements
- Visit and evaluate patients to determine care requirements and forge positive relationships.
- Diagnose patient condition and help develop individualized plan of treatment.
Provide adaptive nursing care based on the each specific case.
- Ensure patients and families are physically and emotionally comfortable during prolonged hospitalization.
- Help patients understand physical condition, mental healthy, ailments, diseases, therapies and medications.
- Organize charts and document condition, vital signs, therapy progress and medication.
- Quickly react to changes in condition or response to treatment. Collaborate with doctors to recommend modifications.
- Comply with processes and procedures to maintain safe, clean, controlled and compliant work environment.
- Continuously analyze patient condition to ensure progress and adherence to health care standards and regulations.
More Medical and Health Care Resume Examples
- Acute Care Nursing Resume Example
- Athletic Trainer Resume Examples
- Athletics Health Fitness Resume Example
- Certified Dental Assistant Resume Example
- Clinical Analyst Resume Example
- Clinical Dietitian Resume Example
- Clinical Nurse RN Resume Example
- Clinical Research Resume Example
- Dental Assistant Resume Example
- Dental Hygienist Resume Example
- Direct Care Resume Example
- EMT Paramedic Resume Example
- ER Nurse Resume Example
- Health Wellness Resume Example
- Healthcare Resume Example
- Healthcare Sales Resume Example
- Hospital Volunteer Resume Example
- Medical Doctor Resume Example
- Medical Student Resume Example
- Medical Technician Resume Example
- Medical Transcriptionist Resume Example
- Nurse Assistant CNA Resume Example
- Nurse LPN Resume Example
- Nurse Practitioner Resume Example
- Nurse Resume Example
- Patient Care Assistant Resume Example
- Personal Trainer Resume Example
- Physical Therapist Resume Example
- Physical Therapy Resume Example
- Physician Resume Example
- Registered Nurse Resume Example
- Staff Nurse Resume Example
- Therapist Counselor Resume Example
- Veterinarian Resume Example
- Veterinary Assistant Resume Example