Below you will find the Receptionist Resume Example for an administrative professional with diverse experience. This individual has held multiple jobs including Office Assistant and Office Automation Clerk in the healthcare industry.
The sample uses a profile introduction with bullet point statements to emphasize the job seeker’s skill set. The job seeker keeps this section brief and easy to read.
The job seeker’s qualifications include multi-tasking, special projects, customers service, computer skills, word processing, spreadsheets, documentation and data entry.
The experience section lists the company and job title with bullet point statements that outline duties and responsibilities at each job.
The bottom of the resume uses an education section to document the Bachelor of Science degree in Behavioral Science and Associate Degree in Physical Therapy. The candidate also lists clinical affiliations.
Receptionist Resume Statements
- Detail-oriented Receptionist with knowledge of all office functions related to the health care field.
- Capable of multi-tasking administrative responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior telephone, customer service, and computer skills.
- Provided administrative support to (add your bosses job title).
- Created and executed numerous projects using Excel and Power Point.
- Arranged training and class travel while assisting managers in training sessions.
- Participated in in-service sessions and quality improvement programs.
- Created and operated new referral tracking system.
- Initiated conferences to facilitate communication between clerical staff and management.
- Schedule and greeted patients at facility while documenting patient data in database systems.
More Administrative Resume Examples
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Manager
- Administrative Officer
- Benefits Administrator
- Business Administration
- Cashier Resume
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Skills
- Executive Assistant
- HR Executive
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Director
- Office Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Office Coordinator
- Office Management
- Office Manager
- Receptionist – Assistant
- Secretary – Assistant
- Senior Recruiter