Resume example for IT professional with job experience in software quality assurance. The document is a helpful resource for most QA and IT testing positions.
The writer begins with a basic objective targeting software quality assurance, emphasizing 5 years of experience and knowledge of technologies / methodologies.
The experience section outlines their knowledge of software development, software testing, IT standards, product design, test scheduling, usability analysis and bug tracking.
The education section lists a Bachelor of Art in History. The bottom includes a technical skills area that include programming languages, systems, web applications and testing software.
Quality Assurance Resume Statements
- Design, develop and support user interface testing application and regression testing software.
- Test software applications for reliability and stability.
- Develop test plans, QA processes and test cases for product management and software development teams.
- Implement testing programs to perform quality assurance on database applications including negative testing and usability.
- Lead projects to perform quality assessments that expose security flaws, reveal defects and identify areas of optimization.
- Design automated testing scripts with oversight for deployment of tests by QB analysts.
- Create quality assurance documentation and reports using a variety of diagnostic tools.
- Develop software testing policies, best practices and guidelines.
- Maintain database with product defects, user reviews, survey information and functional improvements.
- Coordinate with product development teams and software engineers to recommend solutions to maximize performance and efficiency.