Example of a resume for a professional IT Project Manager with technical skills in multimedia. This can be a useful reference for professionals in project leadership, web development and graphic design.
The resume uses a title headline to identify the job target. A brief paragraph focuses on key knowledge. The bullets identify core technology strengths that include information architecture, multimedia authoring, graphic design and development.
The summary also emphasizes program development, product development, client training and cross functional team leadership.
The education and training section solidifies their knowledge of specific IT skills.
In this unique example, the core technical skills are extremely important so they are listed under the summary area. The specific experience is on page 2 because their project management work history doesn’t match up to the exact job target. The writer utilized a more extensive summary and technical skills section to highlight their background relevant to the target position.
Project Management Resume Statements
- Manage large scale systems, network and software deployment projects for client companies with full oversight for design, development, deployment and production.
- Define technical requirements and document plans for project lifecycle deployment including the scheduling of project deliverables, budgets and timelines.
- Direct all IT deployments and job scheduling with oversight for vendor and consultant management.
- Coordinate internal IT projects ensuring that implementations are ready as required by client deadlines.
- Proven ability to resolve complex problems, quickly diagnosing and identifying issues and determining the proper resolutions.
- Utilize Microsoft Project to plan project initiatives, communicate goals and provide continual updates on progress.
- Analyze, prepare and document operational procedures and technical guidelines.
- Plan, develop and deploy change management initiatives for technical implementation including productivity software, systems, technical application and hardware release.