Below you find a resume for an Operations Manager with primary experience in the manufacturing industry. The document can be helpful as a resource for most general management job positions.
The resume lists Operations Management as the job title headline with italics highlighting production, engineering and lean manufacturing.
The Production Manager Resume uses a paragraph summary and lists several management qualifications such as operations, manufacturing, production, engineering, strategic planning, cost reduction and process analysis. The writer also lists core competencies below.
The experience section uses paragraphs in italics to outline operational duties. The bullet points below identify achievements which include developing a work force, improving standards and establishing new programs.
The job seeker lists management training and education as Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing.
Production Manager Resume Statements
- Supervise over 200 employees with full responsibility for recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training of personnel within 90% of capacity.
- Manage manufacturing process to ensure product is delivered on time and under budget while maintaining quality standards.
- Plan and execute the production schedule including human and material resources.
- Resolve employee relationship issues, evaluate conflicts and determine disciplinary actions.
- Improve efficiency of production by migrating employees and equipment to maximize utilization.
- Coordinate with vendors, suppliers and contractors to ensure delivery of key materials.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction ratings, maintain production goals and reduce inventory carrying costs.
- Utilize Lean Manufacturing strategies to improve manufacturing processes and reduce costs.
- Design training programs for new employees and ongoing projects to improve effectiveness of existing staff.
- Maintain compliance with fire codes, building regulations and federal rules and EPA guidelines.
- Collaborate with receiving and production personnel to review inventory levels and determine shifts in production areas that would limit materials and supplies held on hand.
- Manage logistics, shipping, receiving, delivery and distribution including process improvement and problem resolution.
- Oversee utilization of staff resources and migrate workers to key areas to optimize production.
More Management and Manager Resume Examples
- Administrative Manager Resume Example
- Automotive Manager Resume Example
- Business Consultant Resume Example
- Construction Manager Resume Example
- Creative Director Copywriter Resume Example
- Customer Service Manager Resume
- Distribution Manager Executive
- Event Manager Resume Example
- Facilities Manager Resume Example
- Financial Management
- Financial Manager
- General Manager Resume Example
- Government Resume Example
- Human Resources Manager Resume Example
- Infrastructure Manager Resume Example
- Insurance Manager
- Inventory Management Resume Example
- Investment Manager
- IT Sales Resume Example
- Manager Career Change Resume Example
- Medical Office Manager Resume Example
- Office Manager Resume
- Operations Director Resume Example
- Operations Manager Resume Example
- Product Marketing Manager Resume Example
- Production Coordinator Resume Example
- Production Manager Resume Example
- Program Manager Resume Example
- Project Manager Resume Example
- Quality Manager Resume Example
- Restaurant Manager Resume Example
- Retail Manager Resume Example
- Retail Store Manager Resume Example
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Senior IT Manager Resume Example
- Store Manager Resume Example
- Technical Manager Resume Example
- Warehouse Manager Resume Example