This page shows an example of a resume for a plumbing professional with experience as plumber and irrigation specialist. The resume may also be helpful if you are in another trade or construction related position.
The resume uses a headline to identify 6 years of industry experience. The headline is followed by a resume summary paragraph that summarizes skills.
The summary emphasizes core strengths such as water management, construction, piping, fittings, design, underground water tie-ins, irrigation installation, safety, repair and maintenance.
The job seeker lists experience in reverse chronological order starting with military experience followed by experience as a plumber. The statements in bullet points document responsibilities at each position as well as achievements and recognition.
The candidates training and Education include: Registered Plumbing Apprentice with Ongoing Journeymen Certification Training.
Plumber Resume Statements
- Install pvc pipe, copper lines and flexible hose for residential water
- Provide pluming services for commercial and residential settings.
- Recognized for quickly responding to emergency situations such as repairing leaks and broken pipes.
- Expert knowledge of the installation, maintenance, repair of plumbing, drainage and waste line systems.
- Build and replace sinks, faucets and surrounding countertops and baseboards.
- Supervise 5 employees and train plumbers in apprenticeship.
- Plumb waste water lines for toilets and urinals.
- Put together PVC drainage lines with a variety of fittings including the deployment of metal traps, p-traps, cleanouts, valves and shut-offs.
- Implement water lines and drainage for showers, tubs, faucets, water heaters, refrigerator ice and dishwashers.
- Install a variety of extra pumps such as sewage pumps, drainage pumps and garbage disposals.
- Answer customer calls for repairs and new construction jobs while also providing customer service and documentation for warranty works
- Highly capable of soldering, brazing and welding.
More Industrial, Trades and Manufacturing Resume Examples
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Assembly Manager
- Automotive Mechanic
- Automotive Technician
- Boat Captain
- Carpenter – Woodworking
- Electrician – Foreman
- Equipment Operator
- Exporter International Shipping
- Facilities Maintenance Manager
- Field Service Engineer
- Independent Contractor
- Industrial Engineering
- Inventory Management
- Landscaping – Gardener
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Manager
- Manufacturing Operations
- Manufacturing Project Manager
- Manufacturing Technician
- Oil Field Consultant
- Packaging Manager
- Plumber – Plumbing
- Product Manufacturing
- Production Coordinator
- Production Manager
- Production Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Refrigeration Maintenance
- Seamstress – Tailor
- Union Supervisor