The phlebotomist resume example opens with an extensive summary describing Blair’s experience.
The summary is followed by a keyword section titled “Highlights of Expertise”. These terms are used emphasize her medical specialties, including BLS/First Aid Certified, Echocardiograms, and Infection Control.
The next section of the resume features her professional experience, starting with her current position as an Assistant Controller.
Each position is described using a statement outlining her duties and responsibilities followed by bullet points that convey the scope of her achievements and contributions.
There are separate sections listing both her Education and Certifications.
- Licensed phlebotomist patient-focused professional offering comprehensive experience at high-volume output labs, handling live-patient samples, maintaining and troubleshooting laboratory equipment, and lab maintenance.
- Meticulous regard for detail and accuracy with strong follow-through and administrative skills.
- Maintain composure, and make decisions in fast-paced, unpredictable and stressful environments.
- Interface seamlessly with patients, doctors, and medical staff.
- Resourceful in perceiving and resolving problems.
- Clear communicator, both written and oral.
- Without fail, projects a polished, positive, and professional demeanor.
Phlebotomist Experience Statements
- Assisted patients preparing them for examinations, assessed, and recorded vital signs.
- Preserved confidentiality in compliance with organizational legal requirements.
- Prepared medical orders for procedures and laboratory tests.
- Photographed images of varicose veins and via ultrasound.
- Obtained patients pre-and post-treatment vital signs, weight, and aided patients with ambulation and walking.
- Supported duties for diagnostic and technical treatment procedures, including setting up and operating special medical equipment and apparatus.
- Completed clinical procedures and gathered patient data for interpretation by physician.
- Performed procedures and using equipment delegated by licensed professional, including sclerotherapy, and surgical ligation in operating room.
- Assisted with technical treatments and entered information in patient records and charts.
More Medical and Health Care Resumes
- Acute Care Nursing
- Athletic Trainer
- Athletics Health Fitness
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Analyst
- Clinical Dietitian
- Clinical Director
- Clinical Nurse Manager
- Clinical Nurse RN
- Clinical Research
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Direct Care
- Emergency Physician
- EMT Paramedic
- ER Nurse
- Family Nurse
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Health Wellness
- Healthcare Sales
- Healthcare Specialist
- Hospital Volunteer
- Medical Collections
- Medical Doctor
- Medical Specialist
- Medical Student
- Medical Technician
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Nurse Assistant CNA
- Nurse Case Manager
- Nurse LPN
- Nurse Practitioner
- Patient Care Assistant
- Personal Trainer
- Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapy
- Registered Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Staff Registered Nurse
- Therapist Counselor
- Ultrasound Technologist
- Veterinary Assistant