Resume example for administrative professional with job experience as Office Manager in the construction industry.
This basic resume includes a resume objective that clearly states that the job seeker is looking for an administrative position in HVAC. This is a good example of a targeted resume. The job seeker is being very specific and the targeted document is more effective for the targeted position. If the candidate was interested in other positions outside of HVAC, the resume would need modified.
Qualification Highlights include: operational management, customer relationship development and organizational management.
The body of the office manager resume sample includes a list of duties and achievements. The writer identified the scope of their position by listing that they managed an office of a $4.5 million company. The job seeker also documented how they grew company employees, interacted with customers, scheduled work, tracked job progress and prepared statements. They also wrote proposals and bid letters to help generate new business.
Office Manager Resume Example Statements
- Work with customers and vendors to schedule projects.
- Oversee expenses of each job project to ensure no over-runs.
- Organize, monitor and evaluate business office operations.
- Manage invoices, travel costs, expense reports and lease payments.
- Process outgoing shipments, incoming mail and freight packages.
- Setup meetings, write memos, organize tasks and answer phones.
- Use software to organize billing, track payments, process payroll and document accounts receivable.
- Set up federal tax reports and unemployment worksheets.
- Prepare bids and job proposals and submit to clients.
More Administrative Resume Examples
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Manager
- Administrative Officer
- Benefits Administrator
- Business Administration
- Cashier Resume
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Skills
- Executive Assistant
- HR Executive
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Director
- Office Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Office Coordinator
- Office Management
- Office Manager
- Receptionist – Assistant
- Secretary – Assistant
- Senior Recruiter