This office management resume example is for a job seeker that provided a wide range of secretarial services for their past employers.
With an expanded level of experience, this administrative professional managed hiring, accounts payable, billing and inventory management.
An organized individual with an education, this professional has proven they can learn quickly. They are looking for a similar role to the ones they have held, perhaps with increased responsibilities.
This candidate wants to maximize their impact within an office to produce a more efficient workplace for all employees and patients.
Office Management Resume Statements
- Spearhead new filing system for patient records and x-rays utilizing new technology to order files by color, date and name.
- Communicate with patients to make and follow up on appointments, surgeries and consultations with dentist.
- Process visit copays and payments; liaise with insurance companies.
- Maintained inventory levels for office and dental supplies; placed and received orders from contracted vendors.
- Designed organizational processes for all employees to adhere to and administered instructions to all new hires.
- Maintained a tidy office for 3 secretaries to schedule all patient appointments, intake new patients and follow up with pre-existing patients.
- Sorted and routed all incoming mail; prepared outgoing mail and pickups.
- Communicated schedule changes with patients and therapists.
- Oversaw hiring and training of new office employees; conducted orientation.
More Administrative Resume Examples
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Manager
- Administrative Officer
- Business Administration
- Cashier Resume
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Skills
- Executive Assistant
- HR Executive
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Director
- Office Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Office Coordinator
- Office Management
- Office Manager
- Receptionist – Assistant
- Secretary – Assistant
- Senior Recruiter