Example of Resume for Office Administrator and Bookkeeper. This professional has job experience as Office Manager, Supervisor and Clerk.
The summary headline clearly states the job target as an Office Manager, though that position can hold various titles. Furthermore, the headline area highlights 25 years of office administration and bookkeeping experience.
Qualification Highlights include: office management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, collections, billing, reconciliation and expense control.
The main body of the resume outlines duties and accomplishments starting with management of company wide reporting and accounting for 45 salaried office employees. Other job experience includes communicating with management, negotiating collections, collaborating with auditors and managing expense controls. Also, the job seeker lists some personnel duties such as human resources, interviewing, hiring and training.
Office Administrator Resume Sample Statements
- Managed accounts receivable and payroll for small business.
- Directed all aspects of banking including reconciliation and deposits.
- Organized records with all financial transactions using QuickBooks.
- Conducted monthly account reconciliation and annual audits.
- Oversaw invoices, billing, proposals, purchases and estimates.
- Analyzed accounts and resolved errors and omissions.
- Interviewed and trained employees in bookkeeping.
- Created filing system to organize employee wage and personnel information.
- Handled collections, call late payers, close accounts and ensure cash flow.
More Administrative Resume Examples
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Manager
- Administrative Officer
- Business Administration
- Cashier Resume
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Skills
- Executive Assistant
- HR Executive
- Human Resources
- Office Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Office Coordinator
- Office Management
- Office Manager
- Receptionist – Assistant
- Secretary – Assistant