The nurse case manager resume example opens with a summary highlighting Maye’s expertise in oncology, cardiac step-down units, surgical, and neurological intensive care units.
The section titled “Areas of Expertise” features keywords used emphasize her related medical expertise, including cardiac monitoring and home care. These keywords are helpful for brand marketing purposes and appearing in recruiter searches.
Her professional experience follows, starting with her current position as a Registered Nurse Case Manager
Each position is described using a statement outlining her duties and responsibilities, followed by bullet points that convey the scope of her achievements and contributions.
Her Bachelor of Science in Nursing is listed at the bottom under the Education heading.
Nursing Manager Summary
- Compassionate and efficient RN Case Manager with expertise in oncology, cardiac step-down unit, medical, surgical, and neurological intensive care units.
- Highly proficient in providing patient care, physician support, case research, and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with knowledge of Medicare health regulations and JCAHO standards.
- Passionate about delivering quality care and facilitating healthcare coordination.
RN Case Manager Experience Statements
- Developed patient care plans, including assessments, evaluations, and nursing diagnoses.
- Recorded utilization review using InterQual guidelines.
- Submitted insurance authorization for inpatient payers.
- Coordinated home care, home infusion, and durable medical equipment to reduce stress for patients and wait time.
- Obtained recommendations for inpatient or outpatient level of care by discussing cases with physician advisor.
- Updated and maintained discharge plan of care with physician, members of health care team, patients, and families ensured accuracy of patient treatment plan.
- Revised policies and procedures in accordance with changes in local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Provided nursing care to patients in ICU Medical, Surgical, and Neurological Units, including cardiac monitoring, ventilators, and titrating intravenous medications.
- Submitted cases to physician advisor for inpatient or outpatient recommendation using InterQual guidelines.
- Communicated with payers to obtain authorizations for reimbursement of services.
- Arranged placement of admissions and transfers in accordance with clinical standards and guidelines.
- Secured insurance authorizations to sub-acute rehabilitation or long-term care placement.
More Medical and Health Care Resumes
- Acute Care Nursing
- Athletic Trainer
- Athletics Health Fitness
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Analyst
- Clinical Dietitian
- Clinical Director
- Clinical Nurse Manager
- Clinical Nurse RN
- Clinical Research
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Direct Care
- Emergency Physician
- EMT Paramedic
- ER Nurse
- Family Nurse
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Health Wellness
- Healthcare Sales
- Healthcare Specialist
- Hospital Volunteer
- Medical Collections
- Medical Doctor
- Medical Specialist
- Medical Student
- Medical Technician
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Nurse Assistant CNA
- Nurse Case Manager
- Nurse LPN
- Nurse Practitioner
- Patient Care Assistant
- Personal Trainer
- Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapy
- Registered Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Staff Registered Nurse
- Therapist Counselor
- Ultrasound Technologist
- Veterinary Assistant