The resume for a manufacturing manager begins with a summary of Anthony’s applicable skills prefaced by a tagline highlighting his 20+ years of experience.
The next section titled “Areas of Expertise” features terms that emphasize his specific strong suits. Keywords such as manufacturing operations management and strategic analysis assist with brand marketing and recruiting searches.
His professional experience follows starting with his current role as a Manufacturing Assistant General Manager.
The various jobs held by our candidate continue on to the second page of the resume, noting his former positions also as a Production Manager, Project Manager, and Production Engineering Manager.
Each position description contains a summary of his duties and bullet points listing his significant achievements.
The Education section is found at the close of the resume. This lists both his Industrial Technology Bachelor of Science degrees in Robotic Systems Engineering and Electronics Technology.
Manufacturing Manager Summary
- Accomplished, growth-focused, and forward-thinking senior leader with an extensive background in providing strategic leadership and hands-on execution of manufacturing processes with specialty in automotive component production.
- Expertise in driving lean processes focused on producing significant results.
- Transformational leader capable of building and leading teams to the accomplishment of operational excellence.
- Collaborative communicator focused on cultivating key business relationships to promote cohesive business practices with an emphasis on enhanced performance, efficiency, and productivity.
Manufacturing Manager Experience Statements
- Direct injection molding and assembly operations supplying lighting systems to major automotive companies.
- Leading six direct reports supporting 400 employees.
- Staff development through innovative thinking, challenge, coaching, mentoring and rolling PDCA.
- Advancement of 8 step problem solving that engages shop floor personnel and drives KPI achievement.
- Utilization of Process Improvement Teams involving team members to improve quality by reducing scrap by 5%.
- Driving moment by moment shop floor management in reduction of team member burden and overtime by 15%.
- Development of Quality steering team to involve team members in sustainment of IATF16949 standards.
- Oversee the manufacturing and conveyance of various engines including L4, V6, and V8 ensuring adherence to requirements and organizational objectives.
Supervise and mentor the performance of four direct reports supporting 1.1K employees.
Implemented strategies for launch of new L4 engine machining and assembly operations as well as training initiatives.
Provided strategic leadership and direction over a cross-functional team encompassing production, engineering, and maintenance in the demolition, modification, installation and startup of operations.
Evaluated processes to identify areas of improvement and implemented critical resolutions.
Developed and executed key recruitment and training strategies.
More Industrial, Trades and Manufacturing Resumes
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Assembly Manager
- Automotive Mechanic
- Automotive Technician
- Boat Captain
- Carpenter – Woodworking
- Electrician – Foreman
- Equipment Operator
- Exporter International Shipping
- Facilities Maintenance Manager
- Field Service Engineer
- Independent Contractor
- Industrial Engineering
- Inventory Management
- Landscaping – Gardener
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Manager
- Manufacturing Operations
- Manufacturing Project Manager
- Manufacturing Technician
- Oil Field Consultant
- Packaging Manager
- Plumber – Plumbing
- Product Manufacturing
- Production Coordinator
- Production Manager
- Production Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Refrigeration Maintenance
- Seamstress – Tailor
- Union Supervisor