This resume example for a Manufacturing Engineer begins with a summary of Jerome’s skills specific to this particular position.
An Executive Summary follows with bullet points listing specific accomplishments and items that he is proficient in.
His professional experience follows starting with his current role as a Manufacturing Engineer.
Both positions shown contain a summary of duties and responsibilities in each role.
The Education section features all of his degrees in Mechanical Engineering, including his Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D.
Manufacturing Engineering Summary
- Material Processing Engineer, Metal Fabrication & Machining, Manufacturing Manager, Design Engineer, Mechanical & Mechanical Testing, Manufacturing, Additive Manufacturing, Welding, lasers, Fatigue & Failure analysis engineer and Robot Welding Engineer , Lean Management and Project Management.
- Also highly proficient in ANSYS Workbench and Multiphysics including Design Life for structural stress analysis for finite element analysis and Automation
- PhD recipient with over 20 years of experience in failure and fatigue analysis, stress engineer, mechanical design, Metal fabrication, welding engineer, Manufacturing engineer, materials testing, destructive and non-destructive material characterization, control, quality inspection. Self-motivated engineer with strong background in mechanical design, material science, fracture, fatigue and stress analysis and 3D modelling. Highly proficient in ANSYS finite element analysis.
- 18 Years Design Engineering for HVAC and Plumbing (Commercial and Schools)
- Extensive experience using TRACE 700 and HAP Software to simulate, design and calculate the heating and cooling load.
- 5 years of metal fabrication of auto body structures with General Motors
- Extensive managerial experience
- Highly experienced in arc welding (GMAW,GTAW,FCAW) and Laser Welding. As well as Electric Arc Furnace(EAF) and Ladle Metallurgy Furnace(LMF) including continuous casting.
- Highly proficient in all engineering , software( AutoCAD, Solid Works ,Inventor, Revit, CATIA 5, ANSYS, PATRAN, NASTRAN, Abacus, Microsoft Office, Creo 3/4), Windchill software and Experimental Mechanical Testing.
- Proficient in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Engineering Management, Manufacturing and Welding (Robotic Welding), FEA Simulations, lasers Robots, Engineering Design, Stress Analysis, Electric Arc Furnace (EAF), Ladle Metallurgy Furnace (LMF)including continuous casting, Project Management and Lean Management.
- Welding of galvanized high strength steels for auto body structure, Design, Numerical simulations, testing, Microstructure characterization, lasers and robot operations (laser welding laser cladding, laser heat treatment)
- Installation and maintenance of IPG and Coherent direct diode lasers, KUKA 6-axis robot and CNC programming manufacturing machines.
- Monitoring and Control: Infrared camera, CCD camera, and a green laser as an illumination source for weld monitoring, Plasma Transfer Arc Welding (PTA), Electric Arc Furnace(EAF), Ladle Metallurgy Furnace(LMF) including continuous casting.
- Allen Bradley Automation PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), Knowledge of ASME Welding Codes.
- Getting General Motors engineers involved and writing progress reports to General Motors management
More Industrial, Trades and Manufacturing Resumes
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Assembly Manager
- Automotive Mechanic
- Automotive Technician
- Boat Captain
- Carpenter – Woodworking
- Electrician – Foreman
- Equipment Operator
- Exporter International Shipping
- Facilities Maintenance Manager
- Field Service Engineer
- Independent Contractor
- Industrial Engineering
- Inventory Management
- Landscaping – Gardener
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Manager
- Manufacturing Operations
- Manufacturing Project Manager
- Manufacturing Technician
- Oil Field Consultant
- Packaging Manager
- Plumber – Plumbing
- Product Manufacturing
- Production Coordinator
- Production Manager
- Production Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Refrigeration Maintenance
- Seamstress – Tailor
- Union Supervisor