Below you will find a resume for an IT professional with a background in sales, management and information technology. This is a good overall resource for individuals with experience in technical fields and project management.
The job candidate in this resume wants to transition back into the IT field after spending the last three years in the real estate industry. The before and after resume shows how the resume writing professional helped market these skills.
Notice how the professional writer minimized the emphasis on real estate by placing this experience under the “Additional Experience” section towards the end of the resume.
In the main-focus area, the candidate’s IT experience and history is spotlighted. In this case it is immediately clear to the hiring professional that he is seeking an IT Management position. Note the difference between the vague single page resume and the informative two-page document that markets the value of what the author offers a potential employer as an IT Manager.
IT Manager Resume Statements
- Hands-on, dedicated professional with over 15 years of experience in senior IT management.
- Possess strong knowledge of the software development and IT product design lifecycle.
- Recognized for delivering leading edge solutions that consistent meet complex business requirements.
- Adept in building strong relationships with IT staff, customers, vendors and third party contractors.
- Solid understand of application development, computer programming and architecture design.
- Streamlined Information Technology department by separating support tasks, creating new leadership positions and implementing best practices.
- Special expertise in product development, solutions design and strategic marketing.
- Spearheaded initiatives to restructure software product development processes to increase productivity.
- Took on challenge to design enterprise software solution to create real time redundancy between corporate point of sales system database.
- Developed claims processing system that enabled company to quickly respond and negotiate terms, saving over $10 million per year.