The summary showcases the job seeker’s family, estate, and criminal law experience.
The “Skills Highlights” section contains keywords appropriate to her experience for ranking high in applicant tracking systems and brand marketing.
The candidate’s education is next listed to highlight recent degree. Immediately following, is a recount of her professional experience starting with her current role.
The writer added the most noteworthy responsibilities in bullet points. These duties were related to research, analysis and assistance of legal counsel.
- Efficient Legal assistant and Paralegal skilled at supporting legal proceedings relating to family, estate, and criminal law.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence, ethical processing, and client confidentiality with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment through advanced multi-tasking skills.
- Eager to commence Paralegal career with a growing firm.
- Skillfully guided by lead paralegal in family, estate, and criminal law developing legal documents, including motions and briefs, to support litigation processes and court proceedings.
- Analyzed deeds of trust to verify grantor, grantee, trustee and loan amounts for executive leadership.
- Researched state statutes, decisions, legal articles, codes and documents. Utilized a broad range of research tools, including online databases, and examined statutory law, case law, and federal and state regulations.
- Assisted counsel in preparing answers, providing documentation and information for discovery request.
More Legal and Attorney Resumes
- Civic Leader – Political
- Compliance Officer
- Court Clerk
- Criminal Justice
- Freelance Property Lawyer
- General Counsel
- Healthcare Attorney
- Human Resource Counsel
- Lawyer – Legal Director
- Legal Assistant
- Legal Secretary
- Litigation Attorney
- Paralegal Assistant
- Patent Attorney
- Principal Attorney
- Prosecutor – Attorney
- Real Estate Attorney
- Trial Attorney