The summary showcases this IT professional’s experience developing, deploying, evaluating systems and resolving IT challenges.
The “Career Accomplishments” section is bullet pointed to highlight his achievements, expertise level and brand marketing with a focus on ERP software systems.
Next, we recount professional experience starting with his current role. The initial statements below job titles describes duties and responsibilities.
Specific career highlights and accomplishments are categorized to demonstrate success in systems management, project management, acquisition and migration.
The resume ends with the listing of the job seekers education that includes a Bachelor of Science in Computer INformation Systems (CIS) and an MBA.
Summary of Resume
- Analytical, highly adaptable professional with extensive experience developing, deploying, and evaluating systems aimed at improving quality and efficiency.
- Skilled in aligning end-user needs with long-term resolutions to complex IT challenges. Track record of success.
- Proficient troubleshooter continually focused on identifying, isolating, and resolving technical issues.
- Accomplished communicator skilled in building and strengthening relationships across functions to drive cohesive, strategic operations.
Professional IT Experience Statements
- Systems Management: Within 100 days completed following Corporate IT migrations: Active Directory, Email, Network, and Telecom. Manage SOX compliance for IT Controls for business unit’s ERP. Manage strategic Houston region mass user office relocation.
- Global Project Management: IT led for global implementation of Ultimate Software, UltiPro, and ABC Managed consolidation and optimization of three different infrastructures within budget. Managed research and implementation of most suitable ERP for three different business units.
- Acquisition Management: Oversaw IT due diligence for acquisition and sell off of all three entities. Relocated entity headquarter with minimal downtime. Developed and implemented disaster recovery solution.
- Manufacturing Site Move: Lead IT infrastructure move from Austin, TX to Houston, TX. Compiled information from departments on operations reducing time and complexity through proper planning. Negotiated and eliminated vendor services saving revenue.
- Emergency Enterprise Security Initiative: Accumulated essential security information due to recent corporate cyber-attack, implemented corporate mandated changes, and enforced new security guidelines and resolution procedures. Monitored and rectified installations, Symantec Endpoint solution installations, and Mandiant agent installations.
- IT Acquisition Transition/IT Infrastructure Migration: Led IT infrastructure planning and implementation projects to migrate entire manufacturing IT infrastructure on to Emerson network. Negotiated contracts with third party consultants. Active Directory and network migration. Confirmed site complied with corporate security and both LAN and WA standards.
- LANDesk Implementation: Executed implementation of LANDesk, an enterprise security, and systems management solution to ensure systems maintain corporate security and software compliance. Arranged efforts with cross departmental managers to minimize production downtime and set user expectations.