This robust resume example for an IT Business Analyst extensively highlights the candidate’s career achievements and areas of expertise.
The resume opens with a brief summary of Ann’s acquired experience and characteristics necessary for this position. Her education is listed immediately below that, listing both her Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and her MBA which is still in progress.
Her professional experience is outlined next, starting with her current role as an IT Business Analyst/Project Manager. The job is described in great detail using a summary of responsibilities, highlights of her time with the company, and key accomplishments.
A text box can be found to the right featuring keywords to include additional areas of expertise. These keywords will assist with ranking high in applicant tracking systems and brand marketing.
Additional work history extends to the second page, followed by early employment information and technology programs that she has experience with. The resume closes with a final text box displaying a quote about Ann from a colleague.
IT Business Analyst Summary
- Highly resourceful project leader and agile expert determined to improve organizational metrics and to coordinate the delivery of Agile-based activities through effective tracking, communication, analysis, and collaboration.
- Transformational leader with several years of experience in developing strong agile frameworks, implementing continuous improvement methodologies, driving key organizational initiatives, and partnering with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Advocate for fostering an environment of teamwork, positivity, brainstorming, and interpersonal communication.
IT Business Analyst Experience Statements
- GUS Project Portfolio Owner and Project Manager for various projects as assigned for the GUS organization using AD Hoc, Waterfall, Agile, and Six Sigma methodologies.
- In addition, designs SharePoint sites for the organization.
- Managed $1.5M budget and successfully initiated the recovery portfolio, including license management and contract negotiations.
- Partnered with the leadership team to write the mission statement for the Global User Services (GUS) organization – 1000+ employees supporting over 46,000 clients.
- Develop and drive consistent portfolio processes for the domain.
- Facilitate portfolio review and project approval meetings with all levels of domain leadership.
- Create web-based training using Articulate 360.
- Drive Distinctive IT Quality initiatives down through the domain.
- Led project to move SharePoint sites from on-premises to Azure through cross-functional processes, creating a savings of $1M+ per year.
- Organized project in advance of approval and aligned resources across domains, established the foundation and created roles expedite the project start date.
- Scheduled weekly standup meetings for the team, tracked project milestones, and delivered the foundation piece within 3 months.