The introduction to this resume showcases the specialized experience in insurance licensing for FINRA, SEC and compliance.
The “Highlight of Skills” section contains keywords appropriate to her experience for ranking high in applicant tracking systems. Therefore you will notice skills such as policies, risk and client retention. Also, data reporting, team development and compliance is listed.
Professional experience begins with a statement outlining their role. The bulleted statements include achievements or areas of emphasis.
Additional experience is used to show they had a previous job but since it was not related, the job was listed without a description.
Lastly, we see the education section that includes a Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Administration.
Summary for Insurance Professional
Seasoned insurance professional with proficiencies in managing risk, analyzing data, FINRA, SEC, and State Department of Insurance guidelines.
Offering over 10 years of experience and a willingness to take on any challenge.
Organized, driven, and adaptable with successful history managing high caseloads in fast-paced environments.
- Managed and updated Prudential proprietary licensing database and assisted with compliance administrative office support projects. Received certificate of recognition for 10 years of dedicated service.
- Conducted technical research, reviewed complex insurance new business cases to ensure compliance with applicable FINRA, SEC, and State Department of Insurance and company guidelines.
- Monitored and analyzed sensitive documents, communicated new regulatory developments, and legislation support to field offices and multiple home office departments to ensure compliance requirements.
- Closed sales on new policies by presenting insurance options to customers in a knowledgeable and efficient manner.
- Supervised, trained, and distributed work to employees within the unit. Provided quick turnaround time when customers called with questions and maintained pleasant and cordial attitude.
- Monitored portfolio guidelines and provided reports. Appointed and renewed agents/agencies licenses and app
- Researched coverage and premium options and supplied clients with the best coverage available.
- Resolved issues quickly through meticulous research and quick decision making. Compiled coverage and rating information in accessible format.
More Finance and Accounting Resumes
- Asset Management
- Banker – International
- Banking Financial
- Bookkeeping – Bookkeeper
- Budget Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Claims Analyst
- Collections – Credit Manager
- Cost Accountant
- Data Analyst
- Director of Finance
- Finance Executive
- Finance Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Consultant
- Financial Executive
- Financial Management
- Financial Manager
- Insurance Appraiser
- Insurance Manager
- Insurance Professional
- Insurance Underwriter
- Investment Advisor
- Investment Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Journalist – Writer
- Loan Officer
- Mortgage Banker
- Portfolio Manager
- Real Estate Analyst
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Risk Analyst
- Senior Finance Manager
- Trader – Risk Manager