The industrial category primarily covers job seekers that work in large industries, construction trades or manufacturing. The type of jobs include producers, manufacturers, maintenance, oil field workers and equipment operators.
We also include construction related job professions in this category. Job fields include Electricians, Plumbers and Refrigeration Mechanics.
Most writers will use a resume with a general reverse chronological resume format that includes a brief summary. It’s not a bad idea to use bullet points in the summary to emphasize the key industrial areas of expert knowledge.
Unless you are a senior manager, have had 4 or more job titles or have more than 15 years of experience, it would be best to keep the resume to one page.
Industrial Resume Examples
- Automotive Mechanic Resume
- Automotive Technician Resume
- Boat Captain Resume
- Carpenter Resume
- Electrician Resume Example
- Equipment Operator Resume
- Exporter International Shipping Resume
- Independent Contractor Resume
- Inventory Management Resume
- Landscaping Resume
- Manufacturing Engineer Resume
- Manufacturing Operations Resume
- Manufacturing Project Manager Resume
- Oil Field Consultant Resume
- Plumber Resume
- Product Manufacturing Resume
- Production Coordinator Resume
- Production Manager Resume
- Production Supervisor Resume
- Refrigeration Maintenance Resume Example
- Seamstress Resume
Industrial, Construction and Manufacturing Resume Tips and Advice
Since many of job fields in this category involve specialization, it is wise to make sure to include information about special equipment, machinery, vehicles, software applications or devices that are utilized in your industry or field. Professionals in manufacturing should highlight skills that involve manufacturing processes and standards. In some cases, utilization of automation, shipping, packaging processes and equipment needs to be detailed in the summary and body of the resume.
Don’t forget to emphasize accomplishments. Working within an industry, you may not have access to specific revenue increases or profit gains. Often the inside jobs are about improving production, reducing costs, optimizing processes and saving time. So think about your specific actions and how the result changed the bottom line. Then include that action/result statement in the experience section.
Resume Examples by Category
- PDF Resume Examples
- Military Resume Examples
- Curriculum Vitae CV Examples
- Before – After Resume Examples
- Technology Resume Examples
- Teacher Resume Examples
- Student Resume Examples
- Sales Resume Examples
- Professional Resume Examples
- Medical Resume Examples
- Management Resume Examples
- Legal Resume Examples
- Industrial Resume Examples
- Finance Resume Examples
- Executive Resume Examples
- Administrative Resume Examples