This independent contractor resume example is for a job candidate that displays their many skills and qualifications to work for a new company or construction union.
The job seeker is looking for a position where they could have steady work that is not on a project-by-project basis.
This is a lateral move skill-wise and a promotion financially for the candidate to contribute their decade of experience to a labor crew that needs a well-rounded, hands on worker.
This resume also demonstrates the physical skills and personality necessary to yield success.
Independent Contractor Resume Statements
- A skilled laborer with experience across multiple aspects of construction including renovations, rebuilds and custom woodworking.
- A multi-faceted, independent worker, encouraging safety on every job site, adherence to plans and a cohesive team effort.
- Skilled with power tools, saws, drills, heavy machinery and more.
- Contributed various tasks to overall residential renovations and additions.
- Oversaw work on pavement, decking, concrete pouring and tiling.
- Followed blueprints to determine proper construction, scheduling and scope of remodel.
- Completed installation of roofing, electric kitchen appliances, lighting fixtures and HVAC integration.
- Completed inspection of all construction upon completion to ensure safety standards and protocol was met.
- Designed, sourced materials,and crafted handmade custom furniture pieces for clients.
- Repaired existing wooden structures including cabinetry, vanities, moldings and mantles.
- Utilized miter saws, table saws, circular saws,and electrical drills to complete fine woodworking projects with precision and efficiency.
More Industrial, Trades and Manufacturing Resume Examples
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Assembly Manager
- Automotive Mechanic
- Automotive Technician
- Boat Captain
- Carpenter – Woodworking
- Electrician – Foreman
- Equipment Operator
- Exporter International Shipping
- Facilities Maintenance Manager
- Field Service Engineer
- Independent Contractor
- Industrial Engineering
- Inventory Management
- Landscaping – Gardener
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Manager
- Manufacturing Operations
- Manufacturing Project Manager
- Manufacturing Technician
- Oil Field Consultant
- Packaging Manager
- Plumber – Plumbing
- Product Manufacturing
- Production Coordinator
- Production Manager
- Production Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Refrigeration Maintenance
- Seamstress – Tailor
- Union Supervisor