The resume for a family nurse practitioner begins with a summary that showcases the job candidate’s experience in nurse management, patient assessment, administration and documentation of medication.
The “Areas of Expertise” section contains keywords for brand marketing and resume software such as surgical, ICU, chemotherapy, home health, clinical trials and pediatric assessment.
Immediately following, is a recount of her professional experience starting with her current role. The initial statement below her job title describes her duties and responsibilities.
The writer displayed the most important events and accomplishments with bullet points.
The end of the resume includes the Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Master of Science in Family Practice. Nursing certifications are listed below.
Nurse Practitioner Resume Summary
- Dedicated Family Nurse Practitioner with expertise in nursing management and supervision of medical staff.
- Skilled in patient teaching with a strong emphasis on patient assessment, assisting physicians with procedures, administration, and documentation of medications.
- Reputation as a self-directed professional with superior problem-solving, communication, and management skills. Successful in managing time, prioritizing tasks, and organizing projects to improve the quality of patient care.
- Seeking opportunities in a facility that diagnoses and manages both common and complex medical conditions in patients of all ages.
- Oversee overall primary care, case management, medication management, quality assurance, safety risk management, and ensure HIPAA compliance.
- Coordinate allocation of nursing service equipment and supplies within facility and guidelines for efficient use.
- Managed team of medical support personnel and collaborate with internal departments to resolve issues and improve services.
- Facilitate on-going assessment of patient and family needs and implement interdisciplinary team care plan.
- Conduct monthly patient case conferences, in-services, and staff meetings to educate staff and facilitate good communication.
- Prepared patients for surgery, educate patients and family members on surgical procedures such as IV Conscious Sedation, cared for patients prior to surgery and during recovery, and discharged patient.
- Floated to surgical and medical ICU’s, ER, SNF, hospice, home health, and pediatrics units.
- Assisted physician with patient procedures, including EGD, Colonoscopy, and ERCP.
- Liaised between patients and physicians to ensure patient comprehension of treatment plans.
- Developed patient care plans, including assessments, evaluations and nursing diagnoses.
- Established and maintained effective communication with physicians, patients, family members, hospital staff, administration, and management.
More Medical and Health Care Resumes
- Acute Care Nursing
- Athletic Trainer
- Athletics Health Fitness
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Analyst
- Clinical Dietitian
- Clinical Director
- Clinical Nurse RN
- Clinical Research
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Direct Care
- Emergency Physician
- EMT Paramedic
- ER Nurse
- Family Nurse
- Health Wellness
- Healthcare Sales
- Healthcare Specialist
- Hospital Volunteer
- Medical Collections
- Medical Doctor
- Medical Specialist
- Medical Student
- Medical Technician
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Nurse Assistant CNA
- Nurse LPN
- Nurse Practitioner
- Patient Care Assistant
- Personal Trainer
- Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapy
- Registered Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Staff Registered Nurse
- Therapist Counselor
- Veterinary Assistant