This resume was created for a client interested in furthering her career in Event Planning. She is fairly new to the working world and does not have much experience.
For this reason, we attempted to highlight the positive traits and qualities that she does possess by beginning the resume with an introductory paragraph and Core Competencies section.
For their brief employment history, internships were included to beef up the resume and key points were written in bold font so that they stand out to prospective employers.
The focus of this section was to truly delve into how the client would contribute to any company and demonstrate that, while fairly new to the field, they have been successful at each step in their career progression.
Education background was included to complete the resume so that employers would see that the candidate is well educated and capable of high level work.
Summary for Event Manager
- Highly effective Event Manager specializing in efficient event planning, production and execution.
- Offering an array of skills in marketing, change improvement recommendation, creative issue resolution, securing discounted pricing, tracking goals, accurate reporting, cross-functional collaboration, fostering positive relationships and project management.
- Highly energetic, incredibly social, fun loving, detail focused, competitive producer that enjoys working as a member of a team to solve problems and create in-person experiences that make lasting impacts.
- Track record of success ensuring full implementation of event themes throughout every detail.
- Proven ability to remain calm while multi-tasking in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
Event Manager Resume Experience Statements
- Promoted to Sales Manager role due to excellent performance and placed in charge of selling and planning events.
- Build corporate and social client base through nurturing incoming leads and in-person/online outbound sales reach-out.
- Oversee budgets ranging from $50,000 to $200,000.
- Coordinate menu development, room selection and layout, event timeline and planning, style, decor and outside vendors for a wide range of events.
- Develop marketing plans through elaborate event showcases and social media campaigns.
- Secure deposits and verify that final payments are received.
- Generate weekly sales analysis for City Club Sales Department.
- Manage all integral event requirements, including parking, entertainment, decorations and audio/visual components.
- Foster positive rapport with Corporate and Social Clients via timely issue resolution and continuous communication.
More Manager Resume Examples
- Administrative Manager
- Automotive Manager
- Business Consultant
- Construction Manager
- Creative Director Copywriter
- Customer Service Manager
- Distribution Manager Executive
- Event Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Financial Management
- Financial Manager
- General Manager
- Government Management
- Human Resources Manager
- Infrastructure Manager
- Insurance Manager
- Inventory Management
- Investment Manager
- IT Sales Manager
- Manager Career Change Resume
- Medical Office Manager
- New Product Manager
- Office Manager
- Operations Director
- Operations Manager
- Product Development Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- Production Coordinator
- Production Manager
- Program Manager
- Project Manager – Technology
- Quality Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Retail Manager
- Retail Store Manager
- Sales Manager
- Senior Business Manager
- Senior IT Manager
- Store Manager
- Technical Manager
- Warehouse Manager