This resume was written for an entry-level account transitioning into a mid-level CPA with corporate and small business experience. The job seeker had graduated from college a few years ago and is looking to move into a more advanced position.
This candidate is involved in their industry through professional memberships and is hoping to gain experience in other areas that will build their resume.
As an accountant, there are many opportunities in the financial space which are possible for an individual with the right skills and education. This resume exists to show the varied responsibilities this individual has taken on and how they can contribute to a new role.
Entry-Level Accountant Resume Statements
- A detail-oriented professional with a background in corporate accounting who strives to contribute extensive experience to the betterment of a company and its clients.
- Supported all financial aspects of business with fewer than 20 employees and revenue of $1M+ annually.
- Managed a $250,000 budget.
- Compiled financial information for new reporting system, saving financial team 5 hours/week.
- Analyzed business audits from previous years to restructure tax outcomes.
- Completed all weekly and monthly financial procedures, applying a strong attention to detail and understanding of the company.
- Prepared regular reports for review by CFO.
- Assisted with annual audit proceedings, compilation, and analysis.