IT Director Resume Example for technology professional with past positions as IT Manager, Vice President and Director. This can serve as a good reference for IT executive positions.
The resume uses a functional headline to document experience as a senior strategist, program leader and director. The summary emphasizes strategic planning, business transformation and technology delivery.
The experience section uses standard heading with an italicized description of the company that identifies the size and scope of each environment. The paragraphs outline responsibilities while bullet points focus on key projects and achievements.
Education includes Master of Science in Information Science and Civil Engineering. The writer also include publications which add strength to the resume and affiliations that can be helpful if the employer participates in those groups.
IT Director Resume Statements
- Provide leadership and vision for the IT department include strategic planning of information systems.
- Develop strategic direction for the information systems plan including technology deployment plans and departmental budgets.
- Direct all information technology and network system deployment and maintenance including all IT infrastructure, wireless communications, PC systems, local networks and mobile environment.
- Manage IT training for IT staff members and end user training on software and desktop systems.
- Create operational policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and best practices.
- Recruit, hire and train IT staff, project managers, engineer and network administrators.
- Oversee department meetings with staff leads and managers to ensure continuity of information systems support and goal attainment.
- Ensure project completion by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments, IT staff and data center employees.
- Create financial forecasts, outline expenditures and modify budget when necessary.
- Assess new innovative technologies, mission critical systems, security, communications and business continuity.