The Data Architect Resume was designed for a client that has a strong background in Data Analytics and is hoping to take the next step in their career.
Since employers often decide on a candidate’s resume in just a few seconds, the Summary of Qualifications and unique skill set were highlighted to begin the resume.
From there, employment history was carefully explained, including more impactful bullet points emphasized in bold font.
Since this client was looking to land a high-level position, it was decided to go onto a second page so that all relevant information could be included.
In addition to Education and Training, the relevant information also included a long list of Technology Skills and Industry Experience. In the end, this client was portrayed accurately as being an experienced, successful and well-rounded employee that could benefit any company.
Summary Statements for Data Architect
- Highly effective Leader/Architect with over 12 years of experience specializing in working with big data, cloud, data and analytics platforms.
- Offering an array of skills in data platforms, consulting, trend monitoring, public speaking, IT expertise, data governance, defining data requirements and analytics.
- Recognized as a thought leader with expert ability to successfully implement end-to-end architecture and design for big data, cloud, data warehouse and business intelligence.
Data Analytics Consulting Resume Statements
- Started and grew new modern data architecture practice into a $5M business.
- Acquired clients, provided leadership and hired and trained staff to ensure successful MDA project delivery.
- Provide insight point-of-view and go-to-market strategies on emerging technology in data and cloud space.
- Oversee user groups internal to Slalom that are critical to staff development and brand name.
- Conduct assessments to determine the best cloud solution for implementing a cost effective, scalable and repeatable data and analytics solution for AWS, Azure and Oracle cloud providers.
- Define AWS architecture for implementing a completely cloud-based big data solution using EMR, S3, Lambda and Redshift.
- Outline end-to-end strategy and roadmap for data platforms as well as modernize data and infrastructure.
- Achieve AWS infrastructure cost savings of about $50,000 per month for clients.
- Assess total cost of ownership (TCO) and ROI for migrating to cloud based platform from on premise solutions while considering implementation cost, cloud vs on premise infrastructure cost, support and market skills.
- Define real-time and batch data ingestion architecture using Lambda approach, including Kakfa, Storm and Hbase for real-time as well as Sqoop and Hive for batch layer.
Data Architect Resume Example Statements
- Served as the big data competence lead responsible for $2M business, staff hiring, growth and go-to-market strategy.
- Assessed current state of data management, identified gaps, provided recommendations and developed roadmap to address gaps for adopting data virtualization Cisco Composite technology at the enterprise level.
- Developed blueprint for data virtualization, data governance, objectives and activities for Center of Excellence (COE).
- Introduced and defined a reporting catalog approach that included different reporting packages, data elements, time to market and fee for service or charge back model.
- Utilized balanced scorecard approach to access existing KPIs and define new ones across financial and program performance, business processes and patient experience.
- Detailed application integration required to support Retail Specialty Patient Experience process as well as identified data elements, data integration and EDW enhancements for data analytics and KPI measurement.
More IT – Technical, Engineering Resume Examples
- Aerospace Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Chief Information Officer CIO
- Computer Programmer
- Computer Programming
- Data Architect
- Data Mining
- Database Administration
- Database Administrator
- Design Engineer
- eCommerce Manager
- Electrical Engineer
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Software Engineering
- Information Systems Manager
- Infrastructure Manager
- IT Business Analyst
- IT Consultant
- IT Director
- IT Help Desk
- IT Manager
- IT Operations
- IT Project Manager
- IT Sales Engineer
- IT Supervisor
- Lead Graphic Designer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Manager
- Oracle DBA Data Administration
- Project Manager – Technology
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Quality Manager
- Sales Engineer
- Senior IT Manager
- Site Lead
- Software Account Manager
- Software Consultant
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Manager
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- Technical Manager
- Technical Recruiter
- Technical Research
- Technical Support
- Technical Trainer
- Technology Director
- Technology Sales
- Telecom Technician
- Telecommunications – Telecom
- Web Designer
- Web Developer