This resume was created for a very creative client that has worked as a director and copywriter.
The job seeker was open to jobs in a variety of areas moving forward. For this reason, the goal was to provide prospective employers with a wide-ranging resume that encompassed numerous skills and qualifications.
To accomplish this objective, an introductory paragraph and Summary of Qualifications section were used to begin the resume. Qualifications were specifically chosen to address multiple areas within the client’s creative fields of interest.
Throughout his employment history, critical bullet points that demonstrate his proficiency in utilizing advertising and marketing expertise to expand brand awareness and increase revenue were written in bold in order to capture the reader’s attention.
It was decided to list some high profile sectors and industries that he has had success working with throughout his employment because of the impressive nature of the list.
Next, industry awards were included to highlight exemplary performance and recognitions within the industry. Awards, honors, recognitions, etc. can help any client stand out in a crowded applicant pool.
Finally, an education section rounded out the resume to showcase the client’s Journalism background.
Summary for Creative Director Resume
- Highly effective, award-winning advertising and marketing executive with over 25 years of experience specializing in writing, creative concept development and curating content.
- Offering an array of skills in writing copy content for all media platforms, partnering with stakeholders to obtain maximum return on allocated budgets as well as planning, writing and finalizing video projects.
- Proven ability to multi-task in dynamic environments to increase sales and brand awareness.
Copywriter and Creative Director Experience Statements
- Wrote organic and sponsored posts that boosted client’s LinkedIn followers from 5,000 to 45,000 in six months.
- Led the Creative Department staff in concept development and copywriting across all media platforms: digital display advertising and SEM, social media, websites, print, collateral and scripts for videos, radio and television.
- Helped U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services program average 1,500 new participating employers per month, which surpassed milestone of 500,000 participating employers after two years.
- Directed all photo shoots, video shoots, radio advertising production and also oversaw post-production.
- Handled all daily client interaction and proactively resolved issues in a timely manner.
- Named and debuted first for-sale residential high-rise in the then-newly redeveloping region of Washington, DC surrounding the new baseball stadium, resulting in the property selling out in 10 months.
- Spearheaded the Creative & Production Department to craft campaigns for national, regional and local clients.
- Launched branding campaign for a privately-held Atlanta-based homebuilder that increased sales from $300 million to $500 million in 18 months.
- Managed workflow, budget constraints and freelance talent.
- Appointed director for photo and video shoots as well as oversaw post-production.
More Professional Resume Examples
- Assistant Literary Agent Resume Example
- Athletic Director Resume Example
- Automotive Manager Resume Example
- Automotive Mechanic Resume
- Beautician Cosmetologist Resume
- Career Counselor Resume Example
- Catering Resume Example
- Client Services Resume Example
- Coach Resume Example
- Communications Specialist Resume Example
- Concierge Resume Example
- Construction Worker Resume Example
- Consultant Trainer Resume Example
- Corporate Trainer Resume Example
- Corrections Officer Resume Example
- Cosmetology Resume Example
- Cosmetology Stylist Resume Example
- Creative Director Copywriter Resume Example
- Employment Gap Resume Example
- Entertainment Manager Resume Example
- Entrepreneur Resume Example
- Event Coordinator Resume Example
- Event Planner Resume Example
- Fireman Resume Example
- Fitness Trainer Resume Example
- Food Beverage Manager Resume Example
- Food Services Resume Example
- Golf Professional Resume Example
- Hair Stylist Resume Example
- Hospitality Resume Example
- Hotel Manager Resume Example
- International Relations Resume Example
- Lifeguard Resume Example
- Maintenance Resume Example
- Master Scheduler Resume Example
- Multiple Careers Resume Example
- News Reporter Resume Example
- Operations Manager Resume Example
- Police Resume Example
- Probation Officer Resume Example
- Public Relations Resume Example
- Railroad Resume Example
- Real Estate Resume Example
- Restaurant Resume Example
- Restaurant Server Resume Example
- Reverse Chronological Resume Example
- Safety Coordinator Resume Example
- Security Agent Resume Example
- Security Officer Resume Example
- Social Worker Resume Example
- Sous Chef Resume Example
- Sports Fitness Resume Example
- Statistician Resume Example
- Supply Chain Resume Example
- Theater Resume Example
- Transportation Resume Example
- Travel Agent Resume Example
- Truck Driver Resume Example