The resume on this page is for an IT executive with experience as Chief Information Officer. This a good general reference for most high level IT management positions.
The resume uses a job title headline to ensure the reader knows the job target is a CIO position. The summary uses a brief area to highlight skills such as Business Analysis, Data Governance, Business Intelligence and Performance Management.
The writer uses an effective strategy to show examples of insight, foresight, understanding, efficiency and effectiveness.
The experience section uses paragraphs to outline the scope of the position with bullet points to highlight the most important achievements. The job seeker demonstrates the impact of these accomplishments by showing cost savings and revenue gains in millions of dollars.
The education area documents the MBA and MS in Computer Information Systems.
Chief Information Officer CIO Resume Statements
- Oversee all aspects of the design and deployment of corporate information systems.
- Manage 5 IT departments, supervising 100 employees with full P&L responsibility.
- Direct operations for complex and advanced Information Technology environment.
- Collaborate with executive team to design strategies to utilize state of the art technology to enhance business.
- Resolve escalated system issues utilizing in house staff and third party consultants.
- Handle all recruiting and hiring of upper and mid level INformation Systems managers, systems engineers and developers.
- Manage all departmental information technology projects and work with Project Managers on goal attainment.
- Design information architecture with full responsibility for systems security and business continuity.
- Research, negotiate and prepare IT consulting contracts for third party applications.