This Audit Director resume showcases the job seeker’s audit preparation, financial reporting, risk management and program management experience.
The “Areas of Expertise” section contains keywords for tracking such as credit, collections, risk assessment, CRM, cybersecurity, ACH and budgeting.
Professional experience includes statements of responsibility below job headings. The author lists relevant accomplishments with bullet points.
The bottom of the document includes a listing of degrees including Bachelor of Arts in Accounting And Master of Business Administration. Sections for professional affiliations and technical proficiencies complete the resume.
- Auditor Director with proven success in audit preparation, financial reporting, risk management, and program management.
- Expertise in Bank Secrecy Act, anti-money laundering, lending, and financial operations.
- Recognized by executive staff as a dependable leader with exceptional problem-solving skills, proficient in maximizing resources and the ability to motivate and encourage others.
- Enacted forward and critical thinking strategies ability to drive success and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Managed completion of planned audits on audit plan, including Operational, Compliance, Information Technology, and Financial audits.
- Reviewed records and procedures for accuracy to accomplish objectives and appraise policies and plans under audit review.
- Administered Internal Audit Department’s Continuous Auditing program through the use of Data Analytics software.
- Established and executed policies for audit activities and directed its technical and administrative functions.
- Performed company wide risk assessments, developed annual risk-based internal audit plan, IT audit plan, and submitted to Supervisory Committee for approval while monitoring and ensuring completion of plan.
- Planned and executed comprehensive audit program in line with FFIEC requirements to evaluate and audit BSA Program and AML software.
- Executed comprehensive audit programs (based upon approved audit plan) for evaluation of management controls provided overall Credit Union activities.
- Recommended improvements to management controls designed to safeguard Credit Union resources and promote Credit Union growth in compliance with government laws and regulations.
- Assisted independent certified public accountants retained by Supervisory Committee in performance of annual review and partnered with external IT auditors and followed up on Information Systems Reviews for appropriate management actions.
- Prepared and administered departmental budget and conducted special projects requiring input of the Audit Department.
More Finance and Accounting Resumes
- Asset Management
- Banker – International
- Banking Financial
- Bookkeeping – Bookkeeper
- Budget Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Claims Analyst
- Collections – Credit Manager
- Cost Accountant
- Data Analyst
- Director of Finance
- Finance Executive
- Finance Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Consultant
- Financial Executive
- Financial Management
- Financial Manager
- Insurance Appraiser
- Insurance Manager
- Insurance Underwriter
- Investment Advisor
- Investment Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Journalist – Writer
- Loan Officer
- Mortgage Banker
- Portfolio Manager
- Real Estate Analyst
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Risk Analyst
- Senior Finance Manager
- Trader – Risk Manager