The resume for an Assembly Manager begins with a summary of Jamie’s applicable experience. The summary is followed by a listing of Core Competencies that she possesses relative to the position.
The next section titled Technical Proficiencies features the software and operating systems that Jamie is fluent in.
Her professional experience follows starting with her current role as Senior Manufacturing Supervisor. Each position description contains a bullet point list of her duties and achievements in each of her positions.
On the second page, a Career Development section lists other specific certifications and security clearances she possesses.
Her Education is featured at the end, and lists both her Bachelors in Business Management as well as her Masters in Leadership.
Assembly Manager Summary
- Results-driven professional experienced in the strategic planning, design, and implementation that supports strengthening organizational capabilities and enhancing productivity and efficiency.
- Extensive background managing large, cross-functional teams with several Fortune 500 companies.
- Highly skilled in streamlining workflow and capacity management that maximizes efficiency and productivity.
- Proven record for delivering cost-effective projects on time and within budget.
- Expertise in operations management, change management and logistics that brings about world-class results within a world-class organization.
Assembly Manager Experience Statements
- Provide sturdy leadership to meet or exceed monthly revenue and production goals around Safety, Quality and OTD
- Drive accountability by setting goals and reinforcing company policy
- Championed the implementation of improvement activities (CI/RIE Events) to maximize efficiency in key processes.
- Direct daily activities for 27 employees within Assembly and Test (A&T) Value Streams
- Work closely with appropriate functions to ensure seamless production to meet customer requirements
- Collaborate with Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering and other cross-functional teams as necessary to mitigate End of Line Rejects (EOLR)
- Participate in the development and implementation of repeatability studies for sustained operational success.
- Spearheaded cross-functional effort to implement $1.2M project for warehouse upgrade to barcode and scanner capability for improved inventory accuracy
- Liaise with supply chain management, procurement, finance, and operations team to firm up domestic and international shipment protocols for improved accuracy of shipments
More Industrial, Trades and Manufacturing Resumes
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Assembly Manager
- Automotive Mechanic
- Automotive Technician
- Boat Captain
- Carpenter – Woodworking
- Electrician – Foreman
- Equipment Operator
- Exporter International Shipping
- Facilities Maintenance Manager
- Field Service Engineer
- Independent Contractor
- Industrial Engineering
- Inventory Management
- Landscaping – Gardener
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Manager
- Manufacturing Operations
- Manufacturing Project Manager
- Manufacturing Technician
- Oil Field Consultant
- Packaging Manager
- Plumber – Plumbing
- Product Manufacturing
- Production Coordinator
- Production Manager
- Production Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Refrigeration Maintenance
- Seamstress – Tailor
- Union Supervisor