This post includes an example of a resume for an Art Teacher with experience teaching Art classes at an elementary school. It could also be useful resource for people that teach grade school level to high school level.
The resume uses a job title heading and an executive style summary to promote this teachers experience in a wide array of artistic mediums. The job seeker underscores their ability to teach in art appreciation, promote creativity and offer individualize support.
The writer uses an areas of expertise section to focus on their skills in classroom management, student motivation, artistic instruction, interactive learning and several other areas.
The education credentials comes next which provides a formal section for displaying the Master of Arts in Education, Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art and the State of California Teaching Credential for K-6.
The experience section provides a reverse chronological outline of their past experience. This section includes the school, job title and dates with a paragraph that outlines the scope of their responsibilities. Bullet points place emphasis on important objectives, lesson plans and achievements as well as other areas where the teacher provided a positive impact on students.
Professional development and professional affiliates are found at the bottom along with a quote from Pablo Picasso that underscores this teachers artistic philosophy.
Art Teacher Resume Statements
- Develop a dynamic, creative environment that nurture the conducive learning of assigned students.
- Create instructional programs and lessons that meet individual student needs and group level requirements.
- Design a supportive and positive classroom that adheres to school guidelines.
- Teach students about art work, design, techniques and art history.
- Work with a variety of artistic concepts, materials, tools and media.
- Provide guidance, counseling and discipline necessary to encourage students to exceed standards of achievement.
- Determine class room objectives, evaluate student progress and prepare reports for parents.
- Coordinate with art teachers across the district and community to improve current programs, implement new ideas and create a top level art program.
- Participate in staff meetings and school activities in order to align classroom work with school goals and objectives.
More Education and Teaching Resume Examples
- Adjunct Professor
- Art Teacher
- Child Care Teacher
- Education Consultant
- Elementary School Teacher
- Grade School Teacher
- High School Teacher
- Home Economics Teacher
- Junior High School Teacher
- Math Teacher
- Middle School Teacher
- PE Teacher
- PhD – Education
- Public Health Educator
- School Administrator
- School Librarian
- Secondary School Teacher
- Special Education Teacher
- Special Education Teaching Resume
- Substitute Teacher
- University Dean