Administrative Assistant Resume example for a job seeker with experience working as the assistant to executive management of business operations and special projects.
In the resume summary, the job seeker highlights qualifications that are critical for targeting an Administrative Assistant job position.
The job experience involved serving as the primary point of contact and liaison between management, sales, personnel, clients and vendors.
The body of the resume is designed with company as the first heading. The paragraph below this first heading provides a description, size and scope of the company. The writer uses italic font to make this section stand out. The job title is listed below with bullet points statements that represent core duties and accomplishments.
The main body of this section shows how the job seeker has experience in sales management, administrative support, purchasing, expense reporting and event planning. The job seeker also had direct experience in process improvement and agenda organization.
This candidate had a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. The formal education section is listed at the bottom just below a list of necessary computer skills that are likely required for this type of position.
Though he job seeker has plenty of experience it was ideal to keep this administrative resume to one page while including impressive achievements.
Summary for Administrative Assistant Resume
- Top-notch assistant with ten years of experience managing business relations and special projects at the senior management level.
- Service as primary point of contact for and liaison between management, sales teams, personnel, clients and vendors.
- Maintain excellent written and oral communication skills, problem resolution abilities and high level of confidentiality.
- Equally effective sales management and advanced word processing support.
Administrative Assistant Resume Experience Statements
- Liaison between all impacted departments to ensure proper communications and reporting practices.
- Plan and coordinate corporate luncheons and develop presentations for related on-and off-site meetings.
- Organize the details of special events, travel, arrangements, corporate agendas and itineraries.
- Direct business relations and distribution of company literature to stimulate client interest and sales leads.
- Manage capital purchases, direct vendor relations, generate and maintain equipment for tracking records.
- Process monthly expense reports reflecting supporting documents and budget code indexes.
- Coordinate and maintain weekly attendance and annual vacation records on departmental employees.
Administrative Assistant Resume Sample Statements
- Over 10 years of experience assisting high level executives and managing business relationships in a corporate environment.
- Maintain excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self starter that can work independently or with a team.
- Accustomed to fast paced offices, juggling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Organize and maintain company reports and accounting documents.
- Creative problem solver, recognized for getting most of out of limited resources.
- Provide sales support through advanced word processing.
- Plan and coordinate events, meetings and conferences.
- Develop and deploy presentations and speeches
- Coordinate and organize special events.
- Read and filter corporate email, serving as first line of customer support.
- Prepare corporate personnel agendas, schedules and itineraries.
- Strong knowledge of office and administrative software including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
More Administrative and Office Resume Samples
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Manager
- Administrative Officer
- Business Administration
- Cashier Resume
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Skills
- Executive Assistant
- HR Executive
- Human Resources
- Office Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Office Coordinator
- Office Management
- Office Manager
- Receptionist – Assistant
- Secretary – Assistant