Below is a sample of a resume for an Adjunct Professor in History. As a passionate professor, this candidate is looking to work in additional universities part time teaching history and politics.
With a special attention to creating a lively discussion-based learning environment and contributing to society, this professor imparts both knowledge and a practical worldview to his students.
This candidate contributes both world experience in politics, an interest in volunteering and a great education to the learning experience of those he leads.
Adjunct Professor Resume Statements
- Prepared curriculums for Introduction to American History and Government.
- Created curriculum for Introduction to Economics of America in the New Millennium and American Literature.
- Designed courses to advance student’s understanding of democracy in America as it pertains to the international landscape and cooperation between nations.
- Designed courses which gave a comprehensive basic understanding of history and its impact on our current government, policies and social awareness.
- Conducted analysis of past elections and voter turnout to build campaign to enlist new voters.
- Prepared tables and charts to support the data of voting in America across multiple elections.
- Created literature to reach the non-voting audience and motivate change.
More Education and Teaching Resume Examples
- Adjunct Professor Resume
- Art Teacher Resume
- Child Care Teacher Resume
- Education Consultant Resume
- Elementary School Teacher Resume
- Grade School Teacher Resume
- High School Teacher Resume
- Home Economics Teacher Resume
- Junior High School Teacher Resume
- Math Teacher Resume
- Middle School Teacher Resume
- PE Teacher Resume
- PhD Resume
- School Administrator Resume
- School Librarian Resume
- Secondary School Teacher Resume
- Special Education Teacher Resume
- Special Education Teaching Resume
- Substitute Teacher Resume
- University Dean