The resume sample below is for an adjunct professor for a college or university. The area of expertise in this sample is geared towards business, marketing, and social services.
The first paragraph summarizes the candidate’s knowledge of both online and classroom instruction, including curriculum creation towards specific student groups.
The “Professional Highlights” section contains keywords appropriate to her experience for ranking high in applicant tracking systems.
Professional experience is then listed starting with her current role. The initial statement below each job title describes the duties and responsibilities. This is followed by bullet points displaying the relevant accomplishments. The accomplishments convey the scope of her achievements and contributions.
The resume then closes with the candidate’s education, listing each of the degrees obtained individually.
Adjunct Professor Summary
- High-achieving adjunct professor of business, marketing, and social service courses versed in classroom management and online instruction.
- Computer-savvy and dedicated to student success.
- Adept at creating an engaging curriculum and fostering student participation in both classroom and distance-learning environments.
- Highly effective at challenging students to expand their knowledge and move beyond the basics of the subject matter to a deeper understanding of principles and their future discipline.
Experience Statements for an Adjunct Professor
- Instruct introduction and upper-level marketing, business, and social service courses to undergraduate and graduate students.
- Keep appropriate office hours to assist students with questions and educational support.
- Provide course syllabus and answer student questions regarding standards, material, grading, and progression.
- Deliver course lectures utilizing PowerPoint technology for well-rounded and modern teaching approach.
- Develop and adjust course syllabus according to curriculum and university guidelines.
- Prepare, administer, and grade exams and assignments in order to evaluate student progress.
More Education and Teaching Resumes
- Adjunct Professor
- Adjunct Professor
- Art Teacher
- Child Care Teacher
- Education Consultant
- Elementary School Teacher
- Grade School Teacher
- High School Teacher
- Home Economics Teacher
- Junior High School Teacher
- Math Teacher
- Middle School Teacher
- PE Teacher
- PhD – Education
- Public Health Educator
- School Administrator
- School Librarian
- Secondary School Teacher
- Special Education Teacher
- Special Education Teaching Resume
- Substitute Teacher
- University Dean