The summary showcases this job seeker’s accounting, financial management and soft skills.
The “Areas of Expertise” section contains words that help the document show up in tracking software. Therefore, the highlights include financial reporting, cash management and general ledger. Other management skills such as staff and vendor management are listed.
Immediately following, you find the candidates professional experience starting with her current role.
Sentences below the job title describes duties and responsibilities. Key accomplishments have their own heading and bullet points.
At the end, you will find the education and technical skills section that includes an Associates of Science Degree in Accounting and knowledge of office software.
Accounts Payable Introduction Summary
- Accounts Payable professional with expertise in all aspects of accounting and financial management.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience to ensure company growth.
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments efficiently while meeting tight deadline schedules. Success in streamlining existing operations, turning around unprofitable functions, and envisioning new concepts and future trends.
- Compile reports such as cash receipts, vendor history reports, expense reports, chart of account enquiry, and deposit checks. Assist in daily financial processing, including monitoring of payroll data, billing, disbursements, and expense accounting.
- Revamp accounts payable function to prioritize payments to vendors, maintain long-term loyalty, and aid cash flows.
- Analyze financial accounts to provide detailed reports of fiscal health to senior management.
- Reconcile and distribute payment to multiple vendors and dispense daily general operating reports.
- Track and manage expenditures weekly and schedule future payments while verifying accuracy of expenses prior to entering payment stream.