This accounting specialist resume begins with a summary of Camal’s accounts payable/receivable, budgeting, and payroll experience.
Keywords to highlight her specialties are listed in the “Core Qualifications” section. The terms inventory control, cash-handling, and financial reporting will assist in ranking high in applicant tracking systems and brand marketing.
Her professional experience follows starting with her current role. Each position contains a summary describing her duties and responsibilities.
Bullet points follow the position summary and convey the scope of her achievements and contributions.
The Education section closes the resume by listing her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Finance.
Accounting Specialist Summary
Competent and detail-oriented accounting professional well-versed in accounts payable and receivable management, financial forecasting, budgets, and payroll.
An ability to identify and correct errors to ensure impeccable accuracy.
Accustomed to contributing to team objectives and driving company development and proactive with a solid foundation of trustworthy and dependable performance.
Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
Accounting Specialist Experience Statements
- Verify items billed against items ordered and received to reconcile variances through follow-up with vendor and employees.
- Operate and examine payroll register and reports to detect possible errors improving accounting accuracy.
- Communicate with vendors and clients to facilitate timely payments reducing outstanding accounts receivable.
- Balanced daily cash deposits and bank vault inventory with a zero error rate.
- Recommended additional products and services and shared benefit customers would receive.
- Researched and resolved customer issues on personal savings, checking, and lines of credit accounts.