The summary showcases the job seeker’s accounting and financial management overseeing multiple projects.
The “Areas of Expertise” section contains keywords to help search tracking such as fiscal management, audit, general ledger, fixed assets, grands and procurement.
The professional experience starts with the current role. The initial statement below her job title describes her duties and accounting responsibilities.
Bullet points are used to emphasize accomplishments that are quantified when possible.
The resume ends with Education documenting the Master of Business Administration and BA in Accounting. There is also a section for Certifications as this professional is a Certified Fraud Examiner.
- Accounting professional with over 10 years of experience in all aspects of accounting and financial management.
- Demonstrated hands-on management style in the development and implementation of strategic plans to ensure organizational growth.
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments efficiently while meeting tight deadline schedules.
- Demonstrated success in streamlining existing operations, turning around unprofitable functions, and envisioning new concepts and future trends.
- Provide information on Local Grants Talk about State Grants Yearly Compliance-TEA.
- Arrange and maintain multi-million dollars of donations that originates from Education Foundation to ISD.
- Execute and administer million-dollar Shared Service Arrangement Grant with 7-member district for Dyslexia Services.
- Manage grant functions, analyze budget and expenses, including prepare financial reports, review general ledger transactions to ensure accuracy, and complete journal entries.
- Perform grant closeout functions as required by the Grants and Contracts Administration and resolve issues in coordination fiscal contacts.
- Initiated and submitted financial reports to grantor agencies on monthly, quarterly, or annual basis.
- Presented training materials to staff to facilitate continuous improvement regarding fiscal management and use of District’s financial system.
- Prepared School Health and Related Services (SHARS) Cost Report, including reporting cost to Health and Human Services Commissions to recover cost for District which recoupment ranged from $2M to $3M annually.
- Prepared year-end fixed asset schedule for inclusion in the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report and monthly financial reports for board m
- Trained personnel at District locations to follow processes and maintain accurate site inventory.
- Performed monthly analysis of proper acquisition, transfer, and disposal of District fixed assets.
- Coordinated with District facilities and departments to ensure timely receipt, identification, and recording of fixed assets.
- Partnered with Purchasing and Warehouse Department management to ensure account reports were completed by specific timeline.