This Accounting Manager Resume Examples is for a Controller with over 20 years of financial management for software companies.
The title includes a one-liner summarizing James’s years of experience and specific industry experience.
The summary introduces his diversified experience in accounting, policy knowledge, implementation, and certification. The “Areas of Expertise” section contains keywords appropriate to his experience for a branding statement.
Professional experience starting with his most recent role. Leading in is a brief description of the company. The initial statement below his job title describes his duties and responsibilities.
The writer displayed his relevant accomplishments with bullet points. The accomplishments convey results that either drove revenue or cut costs.
Page two continues to build on prior positions and closing with James’s education.
Summary for Accounting Manager
- Tenacious and dynamic Controller offering comprehensive and progressive years of experience in all facets of accounting and finance management, human resources, and policy interpretation and implementation.
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA), highly analytical with solid expertise in financial and accounting analysis, combined with strong organizational, communication, and leadership abilities.
- Offer remarkable skills in conceptualizing, developing, and implementing strategic changes to improve team’s performance challenges and deliver bottom-line results.
Experience Statements for Accountant
- Managed banking operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Created and implemented new accounting software process that merged three separate organizations into one and combined two acquisitions into succeeding year.
- Led entire finance and accounting operations from 2007 to 2012. Controlled stream of assets from customer online stores, including daily receipts from buyers, and weekly allocation to order fulfillers.
- Managed financial statements and created budget model with drivers that could be controlled for scenario analysis and interim forecasting.
- Constructed policies and procedures for tracking and reconciliation of transactions annually and developed subsidiary to segregate client funds.
- Executed collection procedures that reduced DSOs
- Established the Accounting Operations Department; onboarded, trained and mentored new staff forming fully accountable team.
- Managed cash-strapped company accounts payable DPOs for 60+ days without impacting operations or damaging vendor relationships.