This resume is for an Accounting Analyst and was formatted to have a visual impact. The opening summary places Brandon’s experience in context and introduces his diversified skills as his key attributes.
The “Areas of Excellence” section contains keywords appropriate to his experience for a branding statement and an at-a-glance information to managers.
Immediately following, is a recount of his professional experience starting with his current role. It details his promotion and level of functioning experience.
Then I selectively displayed his relevant accomplishments with bullet points. The accomplishments conveyed the scope of his job, as well as many results that either drove revenue or cut costs. Page two continues to build on prior positions and draws to a close of Brandon’s education.
Accounting Analyst Summary Statements
- Accounting Analyst combining cross-functional competencies in cost reduction, data analysis, financial reporting, and project management.
- Expertise in project implementation, analyzing data, and creating and executing standard operating policies and procedures to positively impact the organizational goals.
- Proficient in identifying challenging areas and achieving corrective measures.
- Recognized by executive management as a dependable leader, with the ability to contribute as a team player, coach and develop colleagues, and interface with professionals on all levels.
Resume Experience for Accounting Analyst
- Analyzed, monitored, and reconciled general ledger, including Automated Clearing House (ACH), share drafts, Automated Teller Machine (ATM), mobile, deposit, and cash advance accounts.
- Created, sent, and tracked outgoing and incoming cash letters. Established manual corrections to ACH, ATM, Check, Mobile, and Wire programs.
- Selected to serve as primary ACH coordinator charged with processing daily ACH files, as well as preparing and posting journal vouchers, reclamations, originations, payroll, discrepancies, and death notices.
- Collaborated with System Administrator and IT Specialists to execute a large-scale Same Day ACH implementation project. Identified outstanding account concerns to determine cause and led the resolution process.
- Rewrote policies and procedures across all electronic banking sources to increase efficiency.
- Recommended and achieved new cashier’s check MICR formatting system, resulting in savings of $30K.
- Proposed and upgraded industry software products that reduced MICR lines to reduce ACH from 400 to 30 daily.