CV Example for Academic Professional with background in Education. The job seeker is targeting a position in secondary or higher education teaching.
The professional profile focuses on a background in educational administration, program management, grant writing, staffing and policy development. Secondary skills are listed such as expertise in special education and second language students.
The education section documents multiple degrees that include an Ed. D. in Educational Finance and Policy and M. Ed. in Educational Management.
The experience section below uses standard titles and a brief description of their role at each position. The information is organized as academic and teaching experience. The job seeker lists the title, institution and dates. A brief explanation of the job position is defined below.
Academic CV Statements
- An accomplished Administrator, Teacher, Principal and Educator with expertise in higher education and demonstrated success in the development of students.
- Extensive experience in the creation and design of successful student programs with a track record of delivering positive results.
- Proven ability to build innovative programs and coursework that foster learning and meet the needs of a diverse group.
- Capable of effectively writing grant letters with a high percentage of procurement.
- Administered annual budget and managed credentialed staff members.
- Known for consistently meeting or exceeding annual student progress goals and institutional milestones.
- Implemented alternative educational programs with a high rate of success.
- Hired staff members, coordinated services, supervised activities and assigned in-service programs
- Served on regional task force to develop relationship between schools and law enforcement agencies.
- Chaired diversity committee and built strong working relationship with the minority community.
- Awarded for achieving high rates of student attendance.