Resume example for financial professional with experience working as Head of Trading Desk for a major investment firm. This document would be a good reference for anyone in the financial markets or financial services industry.
This job seeker possesses skills as a trader and financial analyst. This experience includes risk management, strategic hedging, market technical analysis, trade executing and trading concepts.
The resume also emphasizes a strong understanding of various markets such as Forex, Options, Futures, Swaps, CMO’s, TBA’s and Treasuries.
The candidate also demonstrates a successful career track, progressing from a junior trader to a head trader. The job seeker also became a top ranked dealer. This trader resume outlines specific accomplishments such as formulating a swap spread model and designing a trading template.
The education section documents the job seeker’s Bachelor of Arts in Economics.
Trader Resume Statements
- Manage the negotiation and execution of investment trades on multiple exchanges covering foreign exchange, Commodities, stocks and fixed income.
- Implement corporate trading strategies and execute external client trading services.
- Trade a variety of investment vehicles including commodity futures, FOREX, equities, options and bonds.
- Develop products based on commodity trading vehicles and help sell those products to pension funds and institutional investors.
- Provide insight and support for software and systems teams in the development of algorithms, platforms and trading systems.
- Collaborate with management and trading teams to conceptualize goals, build strategic plans and implement processes to achieve targets.
- Work with sales teams to establish new accounts and provide world class customer service and brokerage support.
- Meet with customers to create client specific strategies to mitigate currency and commodity risks.
- Coordinate with compliance office to ensure that all data is transferred to regulators to meet requirements of Dodd-Frank.
- Monitor transaction costs and negotiate with brokers and exchanges to reduce expenses.
More Finance and Accounting Resume Examples
- Accountant Resume Example
- Actuary Resume Example
- Asset Management Resume Example
- Banker Resume Example
- Banking Resume Example
- Bookkeeping Resume Example
- Budget Analyst Resume Example
- Business Analyst Resume Example
- Claims Analyst Resume Example
- Collections Resume Example
- Cost Accountant Resume Example
- CPA Resume Example
- Data Analyst Resume Example
- Director of Finance Resume Example
- Entry-Level Accountant Resume Example
- Finance Executive Resume Example
- Financial Advisor Resume Example
- Financial Analyst Resume Example
- Financial Consultant Resume Example
- Financial Executive Resume Example
- Financial Management Resume
- Financial Manager Resume Example
- Insurance Appraiser Resume Example
- Insurance Manager Resume Example
- Insurance Underwriter Resume Example
- Investment Advisor Resume Example
- Investment Banker Resume Example
- Journalist Resume Example
- Loan Officer Resume Example
- Mortgage Banker Resume Example
- Portfolio Manager Resume Example
- Real Estate Analyst Resume Example
- Real Estate Appraiser Resume Example
- Risk Analyst Resume Example
- Staff Accountant Resume Example
- Trader Resume Example