Executive Resume Sample for professional with experience as Vice President of Strategic Marketing. The sample is ideal for international sales positions or executives in charge of worldwide marketing.
The document begins with a title that identifies the job candidate as a leader in Global Brand Development and Strategic Marketing. The summary then provides bullet point statement to feature experience in product marketing, international business, PR, media and production.
Core competencies are listed in a box to the right which emphasizes additional areas such as integrated marketing, product launches and brand development.
The professional experience section lists the company, city and dates with job title in Italics. The paragraph describes the duties and responsibilities of the job seeker. Notice that the writer outlines the scope of these positions by stating the size of the company (billions) and number of direct reports. The bullet point statements feature accomplishments. These achievement include successful produced launches, new marketing strategies, process improvements and multi-million dollar cost reductions.
Previous positions that are not critical to the job search are listed below without descriptions which allows the job seeker to provide more details on the recent, most applicable positions. Education and Additional Activities conclude the resume.
Strategic Marketing Executive Resume Writing
Writing resume should be fairly easy for marketing executives. After all, the purpose of the resume is to market you skills to a potential employer in order to gain a job interview. In marketing, the core goal is to know your product, know your customers and know your client. So the goal of each job description should be to proving that you understand this aspect of your job. You need to show a potential employer that you will be able to quickly understand their line of business and help it grow.
The second part of a successful resume is all about results. Did your actions improve sales? increase revenues? or improve the marketing initiatives in past positions? Using the bullet points to emphasize these achievements is critical. However, like the resume above, don’t be afraid to mention your best work in the summary. This helps grab the readers attention promoting them to continue on. If powerful enough, the summary is capable of putting your resume in the “call for interview” pile.
More Executive Resume Examples
- Art Director Resume Example
- Business Development Resume Example
- Business Operations Executive Resume Example
- CEO / CFO Executive Resume Example
- CEO Resume Example
- Chief Executive Officer Resume Example
- Chief Information Officer CIO Resume Example
- Chief Operating Officer Resume Example
- Chief Operations Director COO Resume Example
- CIO Technology Executive Resume Example
- Controller Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Resume Example
- Director of Finance Resume Example
- Director of Marketing Resume Example
- Distribution Manager Executive Resume Example
- Enterprise Sales Executive Resume Example
- Entertainment Executive Resume Example
- Environmental Executive Resume Example
- Executive Project Consultant Resume Example
- Executive Sales Resume Example
- Finance Executive Resume Example
- Financial Executive Resume Example
- High Level Executive Resume Example
- HR Executive Resume Example
- Insurance Executive Resume Example
- Investment Manager Resume Example
- Life Insurance Resume Example
- Manufacturing Executive Resume Example
- Marketing Executive Resume Example
- Marketing Sales Executive Resume Example
- Project Management Executive Resume Example
- Public Relations Executive Resume Example
- Retail Executive Resume Example
- Sales Executive Resume Example
- Software Sales Executive Resume Example
- Strategic Marketing Executive Resume Example
- Technology Sales Resume Example
- Vice President of Sales Resume Example