Here we have provided an Executive Resume Sample for professional with experience as Vice President of Software Sales and Strategic Applications. You can use this as a resource for positions in Information Technology sales or product development.
The resume uses a headline statement to stress leadership in sales and marketing. Industry specific knowledge is listed below the headline to underscore experience in business intelligence, process management, service oriented architecture and other areas of expertise.
This software sales executive provides a formal summary that explains how this executive possesses an outstanding record of revenue growth and outlines the scope of their experience managing corporate initiatives in a diverse range of industries such as financial services and health care. Core competencies feature other attributes that are important for executives such as strategic planning, channels, OEM and lead generation.
The experience section focuses primarily on action oriented statements. These statements include quantified results. As you look down the page of content, you consistently see million dollar contracts, 82% increase in sales, 40% more revenue and several others. This really demonstrates that the candidate has the ability to drive new business through their sales efforts.
Software Sales Executive Resume Writing
In this resume example we must cover the common question of how many positions to include in your resume. If you have many years of experience and have to decide where to draw the line the first factor should be evaluating the most recent but the most relevant experience.
If there is a position from seven years ago that was a short-term position or a stepping-stone to what you are doing now then this position should be the break off point. If you developed in that position and received a promotion into what you are doing now then include it and everything after. If that position does not tie directly with the job that followed it then it can be excluded. The only exception to this is if you need the additional position to fill a page.
Since this candidate has had so many jobs, details of the position are kept brief but focus on the quantified results such as percentage gains in quotas, multi-million dollar revenue growth, increase funding and successful negotiations. Older job position details are reduced and the last few jobs are listed under an additional experience section.
More Executive Resume Examples
- Art Director Resume Example
- Business Development Resume Example
- Business Operations Executive Resume Example
- CEO / CFO Executive Resume Example
- CEO Resume Example
- Chief Executive Officer Resume Example
- Chief Information Officer CIO Resume Example
- Chief Operating Officer Resume Example
- Chief Operations Director COO Resume Example
- CIO Technology Executive Resume Example
- Controller Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Resume Example
- Director of Finance Resume Example
- Director of Marketing Resume Example
- Distribution Manager Executive Resume Example
- Enterprise Sales Executive Resume Example
- Entertainment Executive Resume Example
- Environmental Executive Resume Example
- Executive Project Consultant Resume Example
- Executive Sales Resume Example
- Finance Executive Resume Example
- Financial Executive Resume Example
- High Level Executive Resume Example
- HR Executive Resume Example
- Insurance Executive Resume Example
- Investment Manager Resume Example
- Life Insurance Resume Example
- Manufacturing Executive Resume Example
- Marketing Executive Resume Example
- Marketing Sales Executive Resume Example
- Project Management Executive Resume Example
- Public Relations Executive Resume Example
- Retail Executive Resume Example
- Sales Executive Resume Example
- Software Sales Executive Resume Example
- Strategic Marketing Executive Resume Example
- Technology Sales Resume Example
- Vice President of Sales Resume Example