This resume was created for a Master Scheduler hoping to move into a more prominent role. The candidate is also open to working as a Project Controls Analyst.
Since there were two roles for which she is applying and she only wanted one resume, the decision was made to best combine those skills and qualifications. Fortunately, some qualifications do translate nicely to both positions. These were listed in the Summary of Qualifications section.
From there, the writer went into great detail for two Project Analyst positions and two Master Scheduler positions so that a potential employer searching for either position would see impressive responsibilities and accomplishments. To make them stand out even more, some select accomplishments were typed in bold.
Three positions from over 15 years ago were simply listed without bullet points. They were listed because they are still relevant, but bullet points were not included because they didn’t add additional value to what was explained in detail throughout her more recent experience.
To conclude the resume, Education and Training was listed to showcase that this client is a qualified candidate. One challenge was making sure there was enough critical material to fill out the second page once it was evident that it would not all fit on one page.
Construction Worker Resume Summary Statements
- Highly effective Master Scheduler and Project Controls Analyst with over twenty years of experience specializing in Primavera P6 Applications and efficient scheduling design.
- Offering an array of skills in schedule integration, monitoring milestone achievement, risk analysis, determining logical solutions and budget development.
- Proven ability to optimize resources and personnel across large projects.
- Track record of success multi-tasking in dynamic, deadline-driven environments.
Construction Worker Resume Experience Statements
- Establish and track project schedule, resources and cost performance to a baseline through the project lifecycle.
- Assess project trend and earned value for projecting at completion estimates.
- Utilize charts and graphs to illustrate cost status and forecast requirements.
- Implement corrective action plans based on issues related to critical drivers, project risks, costs and scheduling.
- Executed two-year project for the design/build of 100 locomotive overhauls and 92 cad modules, which was completed ahead of schedule and under $132M budget that consisted of 18,000 activities and 230 people.
- Facilitate meetings with key stakeholders to keep everyone informed and aware of decision impacts and risks.
- Develop and maintain the OBS/EPS and user interface for 15 seats and 4 user groups.
- Troubleshoot P6 system and/or user performance issues and provide training assistance to non-schedulers.
- Optimize resources, roles, global layouts, procedures, filters and codes.
- Coordinate schedule moves and perform code and resource checks prior to extraction to ensure data integrity.
- Integrate schedule and accounting into one platform while utilizing excel power pivots to communicate information to all types of user groups: Operations, HR, Handlers, Accounting, Supervisors and Management.
- Streamlined process between schedulers from bid to project execution, eliminating duplicated effort time waste.
More Specialty and Professional Resume Examples
- Assistant Literary Agent Resume Example
- Athletic Director Resume Example
- Automotive Manager Resume Example
- Automotive Mechanic Resume Example
- Beautician Cosmetologist Resume Example
- Career Counselor Resume Example
- Catering Resume Example
- Client Services Resume Example
- Coach Resume Example
- Communications Specialist Resume Example
- Concierge Resume Example
- Construction Worker Resume Example
- Corporate Trainer Resume Example
- Corrections Officer Resume Example
- Cosmetology Resume Example
- Cosmetology Stylist Resume Example
- Creative Director Copywriter Resume Example
- Employment Gap Resume Example
- Entertainment Manager Resume Example
- Entrepreneur Resume Example
- Event Coordinator Resume Example
- Event Planner Resume Example
- Fireman Resume Example
- Fitness Trainer Resume Example
- Food Beverage Manager Resume Example
- Food Services Resume Example
- Golf Professional Resume Example
- Hair Stylist Resume Example
- Hospitality Resume Example
- Hotel Manager Resume Example
- International Relations Resume Example
- Lifeguard Resume Example
- Maintenance Resume Example
- Master Scheduler Resume Example
- Multiple Careers Resume Example
- News Reporter Resume Example
- Operations Manager Resume Example
- Police Resume Example
- Probation Officer Resume Example
- Public Relations Resume Example
- Railroad Resume Example
- Real Estate Resume Example
- Restaurant Resume Example
- Restaurant Server Resume Example
- Reverse Chronological Resume Example
- Safety Coordinator Resume Example
- Security Officer Resume Example
- Social Worker Resume Example
- Sous Chef Resume Example
- Sports Fitness Resume Example
- Statistician Resume Example
- Supply Chain Resume Example
- Theater Resume Example
- Transportation Resume Example
- Travel Agent Resume Example
- Truck Driver Resume Example